20

~2 months later~

Third person Pov

Ever since the two confessed their feelings they had started dating. Things were going well for the two sure they had to work on communication but other than that things were good for them.

"I love you" Chrisean says. "I love you to" isis says before kissing chrisean's cheek sweetly. The couple had been through a lot that was for sure but they always worked through it.

However isis still felt a little disappointed in herself when she thought back on how bad she used to treat Chrisean. She wanted to make things right and show Chrisean she was really sorry.

Which was why she was planning a nice date for the two today. They were starting off with a nice picnic then they would go to a nice hotel that has presents waiting.

"Why you all dressed up?" Chrisean asks with a smile before checking out her girlfriend. "Cause we have plans now hurry up and get dressed" isis says confusing Chrisean. "Plans?" Chrisean asks and isis frowns.

"That's what I just said ain't it now hurry up and get dressed" isis says and Chrisean groans not wanting to get dressed but forced herself to get dressed. Once she was done she was being dragged to the car.

"Seriously what plans do we have that are this important?" Chrisean asks. "You'll see" isis says before speeding out of the driveway. The two then enjoyed themselves on their picnic.

Then they went to the hotel were Chrisean opened every gift. "Thanks but why are you doing all this?L Chrisean asks. "Cause you deserve it I know I didn't treat you the best before" isis says.

"It's ok trust me I'm over that I'm just happy we're where we are now" Chrisean says. "Well I thought" isis starts. "You thought wrong I'm over it honestly and love what you've done for me" Chrisean says.

"Your welcome" isis says before kissing her best friends cheek sweetly. The two had been through a lot that was for sure but they got to where they are now so they were both happy.

They thought they wouldn't ever get to this point but turns out they were both wrong.

The end

Hope y'all enjoyed