4

Third Person Pov 

Chrisean could compare her relationship with her best friend to many things but she chose to compare it to a person trying to speak with someone who is deaf. She gave obvious hints to how she felt but it was like Isis was still totally oblivious. But then sometimes the other woman would flirt. 

She would often flirt with her and do little things like kiss her and wear her clothes but still claimed that she had no romantic feelings for chrisean. To anyone on the outside Isis is the definition of straight that is until they see the way that she acts with chrisean anyone would mistake them as a couple. 

Chrisean was very protective and any dude that was interested in Isis always remembered how crazy chrisean acted. Chrisean would go to war over the other male and if anyone hurt Isis they would have quite the price to pay. "I think he cute" Isis referring to some random dude on Instagram. 

"He ight" Chrisean says clearly trying to get away from the conversation and wanted to slap the phone out of her friends hand who seemed to be feeling the dude a little to much. "Ight? Girl look again" Isis says and that time chrisean purposefully clicked off the app making isis roll her eyes. 

"What's up with you?" Isis asks going back on the app letting out a small sigh of relief once she saw his picture still there. "Nothing" Chrisean says before Isis places a quick kiss on her forehead. "If i didn't know anybody i would have thought you were jealous" Isis says teasing her friend. 

'Of course i am' Chrisean thinks to herself before shaking her head. "I'm not jealous" Chrisean says and Isis nods. "Ight friend i believe you" Isis says making chrisean glare at her. "Good cause we'd have a problem if you didn't" chrisean says making the other woman laugh. 

I'm sorry for the short chapters i promise longer ones in the future 

Hope ya'll enjoyed