10

Third Person Pov 

Chrisean scrolled through Instagram trying to distract herself but it only made it worse. She saw dougie b's story and saw him practically getting spoiled by his best friend kay receiving all these flowers and gifts. 'I wish i had they friendship' Chrisean thinks to herself before turning her phone off. 

She technically used to but now since that dudes has come into the picture it was like she didn't exist. "She's out with the same dude who literally left her alone at some random restaurant and couldn't even buy two pieces of cake" Chrisean says while angrily scrolling through random channels. 

"I would buy her every dessert she wanted and more i'm perfect for her why can't she see that" Chrisean says before she hears a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Chrisean asks. "It's me" Isis says and chrisean frowns. "Look who came back" Chrisean says and hears isis sigh on the other side of the door. 

"Can i come in please?" Isis asks. A part of chrisean wanted to walk away from the door and leave her out there but she knew she couldn't do that she loved the other woman to much and how sad isis sounded didn't help. 'She lucky i love her' Chrisean thinks to herself before opening the door. 

Chrisean was shocked when her best friend ran into her arms and held her tightly. "I'm sorry" Isis says before holding chrisean tighter. Chrisean was confused and still a little shocked but hugged her friend back. Chrisean closed the door and took her friend over to the couch so they could talk. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed