9

Third Person Pov 

"Are you serious right now!?!' Chrisean yells/ask not believing what she was hearing. You'd think things couldn't get worse but oh they did isis had gotten back together with that good for nothing dude who left her at that restaurant. "I know what's i'm doing" Isis says and chrisean scoffs. 

"Uh huh you haven't known a thing since you've met the dude" Chrisean says. "What are you trying to say?" Isis asks. "I'm trying to say that since this dudes come in the picture you been acting stupid your taking him back after that trainwreck of a date and your promised" Chrisean says angrily. 

"You promised he wouldn't come between us but apparently that promise meant nothing i must mean nothing the way you been acting" Chrisean says. "Chrisean don't be like that" Isis says and chrisean rolls her eyes. "Naw bro don't you be like that when he breaks yo heart again don't come to me" Chrisean says. 

"Whatever he's a good guy we just had a little fight" Isis says. "Uh huh yeah he's a good guy but his last name is breckinridge" Chrisean says. "Shut up bro i swear you stay hating like why can't you be happy for me!?!" Isis yells/ask. 'Why can't you see your slowly killing me' Chrisean thinks to herself. 

"Just go be with him i'm not going back and forth with you" Chrisean says. "Ight then ion got time for this anyway" Isis says before slamming the door. "The nerve to not only slam the door but leave with my hoodie" Chrisean says feeling her blood begin to boil. 'She better not coming crying to me' Chrisean thinks to herself. 

Chrisean hated the thought her friend being hurt but aye she had to learn and not to mention that she had already hurt her in the worse way possible so it's best she learns. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed