12

Third Person pov 

'Your not in love with me but man i fell in love with you look what you done to me' the song continues to play as chrisean laid in her bed staring up at the ceiling. "I should have pulled away" Chrisean tells herself thinking back to how isis kissed her last night before just up and leaving. 

Chrisean honestly didn't understand why isis was being weird about this i mean of she didn't feel a way towards her why is she doing this? Why is she dating homeboy when she can clearly tell he's bad for her? Chrisean didn't know and at this point she couldn't seem to find it in herself to care. 

They do say people learn the hard way so maybe that's what isis needs. Although chrisean hates the thought of her friend suffering this needed to be done. When isis came over later that day chrisean was ready to talk about what had been happening. "I feel like your all over the place" Chrisean admits. 

"Your dating this duee and acting as if he's the best dude and even accused me of hating for trying to protect you" Chrisean says. "Look-" isis starts before she is being cut off. "I ain't done you need to get it together cause honestly two times was enough you kiss me just to cut weird about it" Chrisean says. 

"I think until you get everything together we take a break from our friendship" Chrisean says. "Wow alright then i see how it is" Isis says. "Don't do that don't act like you don't know what your doing" Chrisean says. "Stop acting like this a big deal what did you want me to do lie?" Isis asks. 

"I want you to just go cause honestly i need a break from you" Chrisean says. "Whatever bro" Isis says before leaving slamming the door angrily. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed