8

Third Person Pov 

Chrisean watched closely as isis put on one of her hoodies. Last night was probably one of the best night's of chrisean's life. She not only was happy that homeboy was out of the picture but happy because she had finally kissed her longtime crush. "Stay wearing my clothes" Chrisean says. 

"Shut up bro" Isis says while brushing her hair. The two hadn't talked about the whole kissing topic yet neither of them really sure how to start the conversation. "So about last night..." Chrisean starts and isis sighs. "I know i'm sorry for cancelling and coming over the way i did" Isis says. 

"No not that' Chrisean says. "Oh that?" Isis asks before laughing and putting down the crush making chrisean raise an eyebrow. "Why you say it like that?" Chrisean asks. "Cause it's not worth mentioning" Isis says and chrisean frowns. "Oh really?" Chrisean asks and isis rolls her eyes. 

"Why you bugging?" Isis asks. "Naw you bugging cause i know you ain't acting like what happened last night ain't a ig deal like what you being weird for" Chrisean says feeling her blood boil. "Naw you being weird cause why are we having this conversation" Isis says before leaving the room. 

"Don't walk away from me bro we ain't done talking about this" Chrisean says and then isis laughs once again. "Oh wait you thought?" Isis asks before laughing again making chrisean angry. "Thought what? Spit it out" Chrisean says with a mug look on her face. "You thought this was one of those" Isis says. 

"Look you just caught me in a vulnerable state sorry but we both know ion swing that way" Isis says and chrisean just stands there feeling as if she had just been slapped. She had completely blocked everything out as the other woman went on to a completely different topic she felt played and betrayed. 

Ya'll hate her now? Don't get to mad yet we just getting started 

Hope ya'll enjoyed