The Conclave of Collective Kingsmen

"Go to the sewers..." Something only Aaron Firehand would know about... but no one would seem to know anything about him.

Simon travelled to Las Aminour, and entered the sewers where he met Aaron and the Conclave, carrying a large lamp. He looks at the top of the hidden door to find the words that are still there, covered with soot and scratched.

Simon reads the words out loud, "Ein Washbär."

The door slides open, and inside is the dimly lit room you remember being the Conclave of Collective Kingsmen. All of the futuristic tech taken from Castle Aminour after the Pope King is still there, but it's gathering dust.

And a man Simon's never seen before lies asleep on the table, a tinted glass bottle empty, broken on the floor.

Simon shakes the man angrily, "Grt up! Don't you know what this place is‽ That is no way to treat this place!"

The man wakes up. "Hmm, who are you? How did you find this place‽"

"I was told I'd find something here."

"And you did! How did you find this place, before I kill you here and now!"

"Some guy who called himself the Mad God told me to come here. He said the Conclave is back."

"Do you not know who the Mad God is? He was the ruiner of the world!" The man draws his basket hinted sword, and his voice becomes low. "I don't know who you are, or why you're really here, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. On the order of the president."

"I was never informed on the downfall of the capitol. I was being held captive. I used to work with the Conclave." Simon responds as he backs up a bit.

"It matters not. You've already lied to me." He points his sword at Simon. "The Mad God cannot send you if he is gone."

"The Mad God is gone?" Simon asks. "Then who was I talking to?"

"The Mad God's been gone for some time now! Sir, how do you not know the street name of Aaron Firehand?"