What Kind of Villain

"And what kind of villains would work together to save the world?" Simon scowls.

"The kind that don't have a choice, the kind that never wanted to be villains, the kind that are villains but society calls them vigilantes, and the kind that want to make themselves better."

"Ok..." Simon says. "And you want me to do what, exactly?"

"Arón' planning a new Battle of Las Aminour, but on a larger scale. He's going for the entire capitol to destroy the Rightful Queen. And then? The world, the universe, the multiverse, and the omniverse in search for his cousin."

"Wow... ok." Simon says, shocked. "So am I supposed to be an inside man?"

"Arón May be mad with grief, but he will give the Conclave position, because he remembers you being a legacy member."

"Does anyone else know who you are?"

"No. I suspect no one knows who I am, or even if they knew who I was. The main thing now is to stop Arón before the nation falls." Teff turns, and jumps out the window.

Simon sighs, and sits in silence.

Ohsus comes to Ariororon to deliver a message to the president, but quickly becomes lost in the sprawling cityscape, quickly losing himself among the alleyways.

"If only it were easier to find his office," he said, scurrying from door to door. "Not, not his office; but the building he resides in."

Ohsus goes to one of the yoriki. "Excuse me? Do you know where the president's place is? I'm quite lost in this large city..."

"The president isn't accepting any visitors now," the yoriki responds. "You'll have to find a place to stay until morning."

"But you see, I'm sent to deliver this message to him," Ohsus implies.

"If you were to just tell me directions, I'll be out of your hair in no time!"

"Listen, citizen, the president has given the yoriki specific orders. He's not to be disturbed until morning. He already has troubles sleeping. Now be along your way, or else you'll be sent to jail."

"Oh... sorry, then I'll be out of your way then," Ohsus replies, as he heads over to an alleyway to rest.

As he does reach the alleyway, he sees for the first time the homelessness in the capitol. From what he had heard, homelessness was not supposed to be this bad in Ariororon.

"Oh, this isn't what I expected in the slightest," Ohsus said quietly to himself. "I guess I can rest where an empty spot could be in another one, it looks jam packed in this alleyway."

Ohsus searches the next alleyway for a small amount of people. Coming across a space, he takes his spot and falls asleep quickly, his hand with the letter slightly gripped.