Take Him to the President

Back in Ariororon, the Dawn has not even broken upon the city and the yoriki are sweeping the streets with the help of the local samurai, moving the homeless out of the streets.

Simon, who has returned to a different part of the new capitol, does not budge as he waits for the guards to find him.

The yoriki nudge everyone awake, and nearly misses Simon as his cloak blends in with the wall. Simon moves just a tiny bit, revealing himself.

The next yoriki notices him, and nudges him to get up.

Simon pulls out the pendant of the scepter. "I'm no poor guy. I don't think you should be treating me like one."

The samurai comes over and inspects the pendant. "Take him straight to the Tower. The rest of this lot can get taken to the closest inn and given pay for three nights."

Simon follows the samurai, and they take him to the Tower of Las Aminour. On the base floor is Arón spends the majority of time. Maps scatter it, and his head lies on his hands.

Simon stays quiet, but Arón jumps up once they stand for a moment.

"What seems to be the problem?" Arón asks.

"This man was found with a Conclave pendant."

"What about it?" Arón asks.

"Sir, you said if a Conclave pendant was presented, that the holder should be brought to you. That it might have something to do... with him."

Simon presents the pendant. He holds it boldly in front of him.

"Very well, take the pendant and bring him to the questioning room," Arón responds.

One of the yoriki takes the pendant out of the tower, and the samurai takes you into an interrogation with a low ceiling. While Simon fits with extraordinary ease, the samurai has to crouch and sit on the floor due to his size and armour. Simon's eyes illuminate the darkness, and there is no other light to see by.