The Gilded Demon Again

Heskan (hasn't changed a bit) passes food out to the people that ordered it, and tables are crowded with people that don't know each other, but are United under one idea: safety.

Renhetsbad sits down and converses with some people while eating her food. The homeless reveal that with the president inhabiting Ariororon, this city (named Hell's Heaven) has been around to help the homeless population.

"I see," Renhetsbad replied. "The president is unfavourable because..."

"The president hasn't done much for the national infrastructure, instead of whatever he's funding across the country."

As Renhetsbad continues talking, Ohsus enters the tavern after going to some vendors. Later standing in the corner to wait for his food after ordering, calmly and not to disturb anyone else. Then, some random homeless guy points out Renhetsbad to Ohsus.

"That woman is the Hope for all of us down here. Rumour states that she escaped the city's yoriki."

"They escaped a yoriki, huh?" Ohsus asks, interested. "Seems like a person you all trust down here."

"She's the hero we need, the homeless one that will be a hero for us all." Renhetsbad, noticing the homeless man talking about him, turns and asks, "And who might you be?"

"I am Aiden, facilitator of the homeless. When something goes wrong, most people come to me."

"You already seem to know who I am," Renhetsbad replies.

"You are a hero in the eyes of the homeless and poverty-stricken." The tavern has come to a dead lull. Even Heskan, who generally doesn't care for worldly affairs, has paused to witness this. Ohsus proceeds to be silent, not to draw attention to himself as he stands still. "Sometimes figures of authority are meant to manage people, unlike what Arón's doing. You are the legendary wanderer the prophecy foretold."

"What does this prophecy say?" Renhetsbad asks, now interested.

"The prophecy," Aiden says from memory. "Foretells of the villain, the wanderer, and the homeless one who would take down the tyrant unforetold about."