001!

narrative and insta!

"hii everyone!" romane says in her strong british accent

"are you live?" her friend, kallie asks.

"yes girl, come!" romane beckons her friend over and kallie stands behind her chair.

"ro you have bare people on here you know." kallie teases.

she kisses her teeth and walks off laughing, "bait girl."

"anways guys, you lot can watch me do my makeup for out night outttt." she says excitedly as the curly haired girl rummages through the draws in her desk.

"did you die your hair?" kehlani reads. "naaa girl my hairs naturally like blonde, let me know if i should dye it though!"

the light haired girl continues to add primer while reading the comments on her live before something shocking happens.

"naaaa." she laughs and quickly turns around to whisper something to her dark haired friend.

kallie leans over the desk squinting at the phone, "say mums oh my days." she covers her mouth, trying to prevent herself from giggling.

romane whispers to her friend, "he's so leng i can't be looking like this."

to which she gets a punch on the arm from her friend before the girl sits on the bed and continues getting ready.

"yo romane." she reads out.

the girl holds in a squeal and she internally screams, "hi jude," she says casually as she continues her makeup.

"what do you ask for when you get your lashes done?" she reads out another question as her makeup is almost done. "wispy spiky hybrids girl but i get natural!!"

"alright bye guys i'm gonna do my hair and then we're gonna dip! check my ig in like 10." she blows a kiss to her phone and ends the live.