007!

narrative and insta!

romane's flight back to england was quick

jude had promised to pick the girl up from the airport and drop her back to her apartment in west london.

she had cleared her mind over her getaway but one thing was still bugging her, what would happen when she sees her ex.

they still shared an apartment in notting hill and she was meant to go back there. tonight.

"hey bellingham." she hugged him.

"hey miss." he wraps his arms around her waist.

she dug into her handcarry as they we're standing in the car park and pulls out a white moncler bag.

he digs through all the tissue paper and unwraps his black moncler beanie.

"naw you didn't have to romane." he laughs.

"we can match!" she shows off her moncler coat.

"where am i dropping you off to then?" he turns to her as they drive fast through the motorway.

"my apartment."

"you sure?" he checks.

"yep, i'm gonna have to pack everything anyway so might as well do it now."

"you sound alot better about it." he asks concerned.

"i cried for a day. straight." she says seriously.

he shook his head at the way she coped with a break up but he knew she wasn't fully over her ex yet.

"aight here you go." he stops in front of the apartment block.

"yeah." she says but stays seated.

jude patiently waits for her to say something not wanting to rush her.

"i'll be fine." she assures herself. "right?"

"i dont think he's home anyway." they girl starts to stress.

"but if he is...she'll be there to." she panics.

"and if i see her i might throw something at her." her temper shortens.

"no you wont romane." jude calms her down.

"i wont." she shakes her head. "i've been friends with her for time its calm."

"jude i cant." she slumps into the passenger seat and pulls the strings on her hoodie so her face is no longer visable.

"you mug." he laughs. "you'll be aight." he pulls at her hood.

"i'll pick you up tomorrow so you can get outta there as soon as you need." he offers, "my house is always free."

"jude you have a family don't be silly." she peaks through her still tight hood.