024!

Romane's simple lifestyle living as a student had all changed after evidently getting closer with the footballer Jude Bellingham. They had moved out of the comfortable but cramped apartment in Notting Hill and moved to a bigger house in Manchester as they needed space for their children. A girl and a boy. The girl was older of course. It was all she wanted as it was the lifestyle she grew up with.

Their daughter, Aya had just turned 6 and their youngest, a boy, was hiding her new presents. They had names their son Tahleam. Jude's mum picked it out when she was drunk and the couple simply fell in love with it.

They got married of course but Romane kept her surname making it double barrelled.

What she had dreaded ended up happening in the end. She became a wag and attented every single one of Jude's football matches, seasonal, home, away and international. Her full time job was to know support her husband in what he had loved doing the most. And she wished for nothing more.

The family of four had found a signature summer holiday location, martinique. Jude surpised his wife with buying a villa there so everytime they went they'd feel more than at home.

He kept spoiling her, she kept refusing even though every holiday, every anniversary, every excuse for him to waste his money on her he did. He didn't leave his babies out of course. Them being his top priority.

When Tahleam had broken a leg, playing football with his dad, Jude missed going to Spain to play for England to make sure his baby boy was okay. Tell me about it what a cutie.

Surpringly Aya and Dejaun ended up getting married too, but got a bit carried away and are now parents to 3 teenage boys. A nightmare.

Jude made sure to help them out as he was guilty of being one of those sons who took over his mum's house.

Jude and Romane we're extremely happy with their lives together and occasionally send the kids to Oakley's house whenever they want to have their time.

FIN.

Boring ending ikkk but I really want to start my Central Cee book.
I'll make sure to make a new Jude book but for now I want to write a story about my actual husband.