021!

narrative and insta!

romane stumbled through the hallway of her apartment and stopped before she got to her door

a small card and bouquet of flowers were left at her doorstep. in her drunken state she wandered around if anyone had left it there before picking it up.

the girl warily checked her phone and it read

02:45
14 febuary

she smiled at the gift someone had left and pushed open her door falling onto her sofa instantly.

in the morning she changed out of her orange corset top and camoflauge cargos and into black leggings and a black tech fleece.

she picked up the small bag and flowers from her counter putting the bouquet into a clear vase and on her bedside table. she sat on her bed and contemplated throwing it away before she could even open the envelope but nevertheless she tore away at the paper and revealed a card.

romane,
happy valentines day. i'm gutted we didn't make it. i'm still in love with you. i hope you and cee are doing well. meant to be i guess.

you never wanted to be on bad terms with your exes so this is me apologising hoping you'd let me back into your life, as a friend at least.

i'm at mums so if you do change your mind...pay her a visit too. she misses you

jude

she started tearing up at his thoughtfulness and immediately got up and left her apartment.

truthfully, cee and romane had finally called it quits and agreed to just be friends. and so romane was fine with it. she was still extremely upset about her break up with jude and hadn't had closure.

she knocked at his family's front door and was surpirsed when a familiar face had pulled her in for a hug straight away.

"jobe omg." romane laughed. "your so big what the hell!"

she moved back to look at the 17 year old snd shook her head and how much she realised she had missed jude's whole family.

"you're here." a voice from the stairs said in relief.

it had been the first time jude and romane saw each other since they day he left the apartment and she was still extremely beautiful to him.

he got to the bottom of the stairs and hugged his ex girlfriend tightly. romane felt the familiar comfort she had felt months ago when they were together.

"i missed you." she confessed to him.

"i missed you too." someone said. but it wasn't jude. denise came out and smiled at the girl who she had loved so much.