012!

narrative!

england had played well against wales, usa and iran winning or getting a tie

and after their match against senegal with an amazing win romane decided to treat jude.

she expected waking up wrapped in the boys arms but instead she woke up in bed alone.

she wrapped her cold body in a robe and walked to the bathroom, without a trace of jude anywhere.

today was their day off and she would have thought he wanted a lay in considering what they got up to last night.

but romane got ready for the day as usual, keeping her curls out as she was going in the pool. she wore her plain pink bikini under her oversized t-shirt and shorts.

she moped around the hotel room looking for any of the players and found a majority of them eating in the buffet.

"shes awakeeee." declan joked and it made romane overthink if jude had started telling everyone he slept with her and then just leave her.

although she was sensitive to the thought of it she pushed it away trying to remember about how much he said he really liked her.

"did you have a good sleep." mason asked her from across the table after she took a seat next to phil and his girlfriend.

"what?" she asked.

"jude mustve been knocked out last night i bet he wasn't annoying you." becca says nudging phil.

"oh yeah." romane says with relief.

everyone was eating normally and having fun until jude walks down with marcus and buyako laughing and pushing each other around.

she looks at the boy she had slept with last night and he hadn't looked like tbat had happened at all.

he caught her glance before she quickly looked away and continued to eat her breakfast.

instead of waiting for jude to finish his food romane decided to follow everyone else out to the pool.

"romeé where you going?" bukayo shouts to her. "you not gonna wait for me?"

romane loved bukayo like a younger brother even though he was older than her but she couldn't stand waiting for the three boys to finish eating worrying thag jude had told the two of them.

"i'll wait outside." she turned around and ran to phil and becca who were waiting for her at the door.

"i didn't tell no one." a familiar voice comes and lays on the sun bed next to her.

she just looked at him and nodded still agitated by how he had left her alone in the morning.

"what you readinggg." he took the book from her hands immediately gave it back to her.

"you alright?" he asks her.

"yep." she says not looking up.

"romane whats wrong with you today gosh."

she gets up from lying on her stomach and walks towards the pool, jude following closely behind her.

"hellooo." jude waves a hand in front of her face as she sits on the edge of the pool with her feet dangling in.

jude jumps in beside her causing a big splash making romane even more annoyed than she already was.

but before she could get up and walk off someone from underneath pulled her underwater.

"hey!" she laughs coming back to the top of the water.

"whats up?" jude asks.

"where'd you go?"

"when?"

"this morning." she implies.

"ohhhh." he shakes his head. "my family are leaving today i had to make sure they caught their flight and everything."

romane just observed him trying to tell if he was lying.

"i promise." he held up by her waist and kissed her cheek quickly.

"fine." she smiled.

a few days later and england played france, unfortunately they lost

it was a terrible loss for the team as they were confident they would win but after harry missed his penalty and they came to the conclusion the ref was biased the boys lost hope.

romane immediately went to confort jude making sure he felt okay and knew how good he had played, getting them to this stage.

"stupid man oh my days." jude complained about the referee.

"its okay." she kissed him quickly, so no one saw.

"lets just go back to england for your birthday." he hugs her tightly.

on the flight back to england the boys were bummed about the score but romane attempted to cheer them up by inviting her to her birthday bash.

big mistake.

jude promised to take her out for dinner and then she was going to have her party in a club in bayswater.

quick
filler
chapter
before
our
fav
girls
bday!

its
my
mums
bday
today
so
i
might
not
update
i'll
see

love
u
thank
u
for
so
many
views!!

-m