014!

narrative and insta!

time skip a few weeks

it was the week of christmas and the couple were discusing how they would spend christmas.

"but jude i have to see my family too." romane complained as the boy told her he wanted her to come spend christmas day with his family.

"mum and dad want you there. so does jobe." he argues.

"jude i can't not spend christmas with my own family."

"what about when you was going out with oakley." he starts.

romane didn't like talking about her ex in her new healthy relationship knowing it would bring up an argument.

"can we not talk about him." romane said, unbothered.

"where'd you spend christmas?" jude asked.

jude was sitting at the counter while romane was on the opposite side decorating the gingerbread house.

"here." she said as she iced the roof.

"with oakley." jude added.

"in our apartment." romane pointed out, getting more aggressive as she stuck marshmallows the the roof.

"pshhh. that's bullshit." he huffed.

"jude." romane started, trying to prevent an argument.

"why don't you wanna spend christmas with me!" his voiced raising as he snatched the bag of marshmallows out of her hand.

"i do! but jude we've been dating a few weeks and i spent christmas with oakley because we were dating for two years." she stomped her foot.

"ohhh my days romane!" jude had been storming around the kitchen leaving romane standing unbothered by it.

"i'm going out." jude said finally.

"to where?" romane asked as she sat by the counter.

"dunno." he shrugged grabbing his jacket and storming off, leaving his key on the dining table.

romane shook her head and headed to her room to wait for a knock on the door signaling jude was home.

but there was no knock. for two days.

she had called the boy multiple times expecting him to pick up and apologise.