015!

narrative and insta!

christmas eve had come alot faster than expected so jude and romane were driving to his parent's house

romane was fixing her makeup in the sun visor and jude looked at her, "you look fine."

"are you sure? i didn't even put alot of makeup on." she tells him.

"i'm sure." he nods, keeping his eyes on the road.

she looks at him admiringly. she would never have thought she was celebrating christmas with a famous footballer's family.

time later the two arrive at his childhood home.

romane didn't move from her seat in the car and just stared at their big house through the window.

"you coming orrr..." jude walked over to her side, opening the door.

"yep." she says, sat still in the car.

"you alright babe?" jude asks.

romane nods. shes nervous as this is the first time she would have officially met them.

she saw them during the world cup and had breif conversations but they never really had a good conversation about jude.

"mum dad we're home!" jude's voice echoes through their big house.

"oh jude!" his mum came from the kitchen with her apron on.

she hugged her eldest son tightly, calling her husband.

"romane, sweetie." she held her arms open and hugged the girl.

"i'm so glad you could make it." she says with a huge smile plastered across her face.

"so am i." romane said smiling.

she had no idea why she wouldn't have wanted to spend xmas eve with them.

"jobe has already opened his presents." his mum shook his head. "jude yours are under the tree still and romane we've got you some small things too."

"oh you didn't have to." romane said, following her into the living room.

jobe and his dad were sat on the carpet building some new remote control lego car as if they were still babies.

jude quickly joined them.

"hey romane." jobe got up and hugged his older brothers girlfriend.

"oh hello." his dad said.

romane greeted the two and sat on the sofa watching them play.

"romane you've got presents." jobe told her as he built the interior of his car.

he got up and passed her two bags.

"aw thanks." she said as he sat next to her on the sofa.

"go on open." he rubbed his hands together watching her.

romane pulled open the bag that was labelled from jobe.

she pulled out multiple sheets of tissue laper followed by many packets of condoms.

jude slapped jobe on the back of his neck and romane laughed awkwardly. she looked to her boyfriend to which he smirked and shrugged at her.

"that's a joke." jobe reassured her.

romane searched deeper into the bag and pulled out a small box.

"jobe if its another.." romane stared at the 17year old boy sat next to her.

"its not its not i promise."

she opens the box and pulls out a small heart pandora charm, with 'jobe' engraved in it.

"awww thank you jobe." she hugs him admiringly.

"bro why?" jude glares at him making everyone laugh.

"guys dinner!!" denise calls from the kitchen.

"this was yum thank you." romane says.

"of course darling." she smiles at her.

romane was happy. although she shouldn't compare her last relationship to this, meeting his family was definitely comforting.

she had only ever met oakley's mum and never any other of his family members but spending christmas eve with jude and his family in their house made romane happier than ever.

romane

romane.bx posted!

bx posted!

romane.bx merry xmas eve ❤️

judebellingham ur a cutie

jobebellingham ur dating the wrong brother

user BYEEEEEE JOBE IS TOO FUNNY

quick
chapter
before
xmas

its
actually
1:41
in
london

so
merry
xmas

-m