016!

narrative and insta!

Jude and Romane got home from his parents extremely late so decided to leave their apartment at 2pm

Jude drove the two to south london where Romane grew up.

"Hey mum." Romane hugged her mum as they got into the house.

"Aw honey." Her mum said in her strong french accent.

"Hello Jude." She said to him pulling him into a big hug.

Denei came running in from the living room and hugged his older sister, "Romaneeeeee."

"Merry Christmas tiny." She told him.

"Hey jude." Romane's dad came out from down the stairs.

jude hadn't met him yet and was nervous for their first meeting to be on christmas.

"hi sir." jude said quietly making romane laugh.

she followed her mum and brother to the christmas tree leaving jude alone in the hallway her dad.

"since when were you dating romane?" he asked the teenager.

"um a few weeks ago."

romane's dad was intimidating. he was tall and muscular.

jude was almost as tall as him though.

"make sure you take care of her." he grips onto jude's shoulder and rubbing it.

"yeah." jude answered as he was left in the hallway.

allison, romanes mum, had made a delicious christmas lunch leaving the balustre family and jude full.

romane insisted present were finally opened so they sat on the sofas and around the tree opening presents.

allison got the couple tickets to ice skate in battersea power station and to watch lion king in theatres as romane was asking to go for ages.

denei got her a vs gift card and trainer looking slippers.

he also got jude a new pair of football boots which were miraculously the ones he wanted.

the five of them spent the rest of christmas playing board games and singing karaoke. one boardgame being a round of whos most likely.

a certain question was 'whos most likely to go back to their ex'. unfortunately for the couple romane got picked for that making the car ride home very awkward.

romane wasn't a sensitive person generally but considering jude even voted for her she took it to heart.

"u alright?" jude asked her as she went silent in the car.

she simply nodded not caring if jude saw or not.

"don't take it to heart babe it's just a game." he shook his head but kept his eyes on the road.

"okay." romane shrugged, being stubborn.

"gosh." he huffed not wanting to wind her up anymore.

as soon as they got to the apartment romane immediately went to go sulk in their bedroom.

"your such a baby." jude teased as he took his top off in front of his sulking girlfriend.

"get changed." romane told him as he sat in front of her shirtless.

seeing his toned fit body turned the girl on but no matter how much she wanted to hold a grudge she immediately kissed the boy.

making it more passionate she undressed herself, the twos lips still moving in sync with each other.

one thing led to another, leaving them naked in bed together sleeping.

the few days after christmas was peaceful. they had gone ice skating and watched the lion king. which jude absolutely loved and comsidered taking up acting. which romane kindly advised him to not do.

their relationship was going well and the two were extremely happy with each other.

romane

romane.bx posted!

bx posted!

romane.bx denei could be a photographer

deneibalustre say mums
   romane.bx side eye.

judebellingham i want this
   romane.bx boy this is in your phonecase

ayaa.444 AWSIES

yasmin.mx jude is so leng omg
   romane.bx dbi

fillerchaptersouroccupied

filler
chapter
so
ur
occupied

ive
been
busyyy

love

-m