004!

narrative + insta!

incoming call from '❤️

incoming call from '❤️.'

"hey oakley."

"yo romane wys."

"why'd you call me?" the girls asks, fustrated as he disturbed her peace. "i was at peace watching princess and the frog."

he laughed quitely before continuing, "you make me laugh." he shakes his head. "who was you out with today?"

romane was dreading for her boyfriend to ask this question, "it's not that deep i already told you."

"jude." he says.

"yes."romane answers after a long pause.

he sighs and laughs again, "listen misses i don't want you hanging around with men." he pauses, "boys."

"you've seen me chill with dejaun and denei bare times." she clarified.

"that's the mandem they're calm. this football boy ain't calm."

"i saw kenza wait for you after the dbe comcert." kahlani stirs up.

"that's not an issue for you to be worried about lani. don't be hanging out with this boy or we're gonna have issues."

romans stays silent debating what to say.

"you hearing me?"

"yeah okay." she sighs before he ends the phone.

she gets out of bed and stuff her bags under the bed, preventing herself from buyers remorse.

and in case oakley came over.

she knows he loves her. or did.

and he may act hard half of the time but when they were around each other he was really a lover boy.

the curly haired girl was worried as to what would happen between the couple and what kenza would have to do with it to.

she played out many scenarios and the worst outcome being he cheats on her with kenza.

the two girls have been close for a while and knowing if oakley had cheated on kahlani with kenza the girls friendship would have been ruined.

to take her mind off the stress romane wrapped herself in a robe and ran the bath, attempting to distract herself.

she hummed to the song shame by summer walker and she laid in the bath. her curly hair messily tied up and no makeup on the girl was naturally beautiful.

the girl needed a break from reality. badly. and she wanted to escape to a place she knew she would feel at home.

so after her bath she wrapped herself in her robe layed on her bed, opened her laptop and booked those tickets to paris.