018!

narrative and insta!

jude forgot he didn't bring a key with him when he left the apartment and he apologised to the girl he was with before driving them off again

"who was that?" the lightskinned girl with braids asked.

"romane's best friend. i can't lie i've always thought they've been linking though." he shrugged.

"shame." she said laying her hand on his, resting on the wheel.

jude looked at their hands and felt instant regret.

although romane and him got into an argument he knew she would never cheat on him. she was way too pure and genuine to ever do something behind someones back especially to her own boyfriend.

oakley had occasionally popped up to her and jude knew that but romane had always wanted to be on friendly terms with everyone so he had never been worried about it.

jude quickly moved his hands from the position they were in and fixed his hoodie to play it off.

he looked over to the girl in the passenger seat and wondered why he ever attempted to bring another girl into her space.

jude drove the two to the club where they spent romane's birthday as they were holding a huge nye party.

"aight we're here." jude said unbuckling his seatbelt.

the girl next to him looked at him with lust making the footballer uncomfortable.

he quickly slid out of the car to her side opening the door for her.

she held his hand gently as they walked in. there were already bare people dancing and drunk.

as the girl he was with saw people she recognised jude took it as an opportunity to escape. he found declan and jack by the bar and joined them.

"hey jude you made it!" declan said taking him in for a hug.

"where's romane?" jude asked the two.

"somewhere dancing." jack shrugged. "she got here ages ago i'm suprised she didn't come with you."

"nah who dropped her off." jude asked.

the two footballers looked at each debating wether they should lie to him and let him find out himself or tell him.

"the boy shes always with and uh." declan said indicating for jack to tell jude who else she came with.

"centralceeeee." bukayo had shouted out as he arrived, turning declan, jack and jude's head.

"him." jack said as if it wasn't obvious.

"well nahhh." jude said walking off.

"well done." declan said sarcastically.