008!

narrative and messages!

dejaun🕺pourquoi es-tu devenu français tout d'un coup (why have you all of a sudden become french?)

dejaun🕺
pourquoi es-tu devenu français tout d'un coup (why have you all of a sudden become french?)

romane❤️
tu m'ennuies 💕💕💕
(you're annoying)

dejaun🕺
oakley n'aime pas les gens qui parlent français ou quelque chose comme ça?
(does oakley not like people who speak french or something.)

romane❤️
laisse moi tranquille mec
(leave me alone man)
je vais chez jude !!
(i'm going to jude's house)

dejaun🕺
reste en sécurité petit 🤣🤣
(stay safe lil one)
read.

romane woke up at 7am as she promised herself to go to the gym before jude arrived to pick her up

she changed into a black gym set and black yeezy skiders with white socks before creepy out of her and oakley's room quietly.

it turns out oakley and kenza slept in the guest room and hadn't left the apartment yet.

she made a pre workout quietly before rushing downstairs to the gym.

she completed her leg day workout before returning back to the apartment so she could get ready for jude to pick her up.

she hadn't had enough time to do her makeup so she took a shower and slicked back her hair.

as she waited on the floor by her door for jude to call, she heard commotion from outside.

the girl peaked through the crack in her door, surprised to see kenza and oakley shoving around boxes in the living room.

"what are you doing." he surpises her as she was caught sat in the doorframe.

"what are you doing?" she asks back.

"we're moving out. so you got your space now." he sits on a box earning a hit from kenza as she was trying to move that one.

"but i packed first." she stomped her foot and pushed open her door so he could see her boxes of things.