010!

narrative and insta!

romane's alarm went off at 4:15 am

as the tired girl rolled out of bed jude was on his way to nottinghill to pick up the girl.

incoming call from jude🤍

"hey are you awake?" the footballer asks her.

"mhm i just woke up." she tiredly strings together while getting dressed.

"great i'll be there in half an hour." he says.

"alrighttt."

he ends the call leaving romane to get ready quickly.

she left her curly hair out and wore a black trapstar tracksuit. wearing a black tank top underneath incase she got too hot.

jude arrived at her apartment soon after and helped her bring her luggage into his car.

although the two were extremely tired, they still managed to keep each other company and they were never awkward.

they had found comfort in bullying their exs, mainly oakley.

"his new song is awful romane i don't know how you put up with it." jude says, shaking his head.

"neither do i!" she laughs.

they arrived at birmingham airport and met with the rest of the footballers with their families.

"jude everyone brought their wives or girlfriends." she stops him before they walk any further.

"and.." he turns around to her.

"why am i here then?" she tilts her head at him.

"come on." he laughs wrapping an arm around her and dragging her to the group.

jude left her standing alone as he checked the two in and went to find his family.

"yo are you and jude chatting?" someone shouts from behind her.

a short white boy and his what she assumed was his girlfriend came up to romane.

"your pretty." his girlfriend says. "i'm becca." she pulls the nervous girl in for a hug.

"oh thanks." she smiled at her.

"you know me already." phil said.

"hey phil." and she hugged him too.

jude caught up to the three who were walking towards the plane.

"lets go romane." he takes her hand and leads her to the plane.

an hour or two later romane's head had made its way to jude's shoulder and was stuck there since they both fell asleep.

that was until sancho shouted out about how cute they were which woke up two teenagers up.