023!

A few weeks had passed and Jude and Romane we're getting on extremely well. They had their fair share of disagreements but it never led to anything more. Jude had moved back in with her and they acted like a newly married couple. He'd take her out on spontaneous dates, spoiling her as usual. Though he still hadn't officially asked her to be his girlfriend yet. She was starting to loose hope and thought that Jude was going to settle on them being good friends. That was until one night in may where they got a little too drunk and ended up in fhe same bed. Naked.

He took care of her in the morning and made sure not to leave her this time. They watched movies and baked, almost resulting in buring the apartment down. Somehow she had managed to convince him to let her raid his wardrobe and pick out anything she wanted.

"I like this."

"I wore that yesterday."

Romane knew how to hustle and managed to get two hoodies, a balmain x psg jersey and a signed arsenal shirt that said Saka on the back. She made sure the first thing she did the next morning would be to call Bukayo and let him know she was his biggest fan.

"Romane will you be my girlfriend?"

Jude asked this question all too quickly, as he did the last time. She was sat in front of her mirror applying false lashes when Jude stood behind her and spoke to her through the mirror. She had been waiting for this question for a longggg time but wasn't sure what she really wanted.

"I promise you I will treat you right. No more other girls, there's only you Romane. It has honestly driven me crazy not being able to call you my girlfriend these past few weeks."

She looked at him with one eyelash on (🤣🤣🤣🤣) and considered saying no because she really didn't want to put herself through all that stress again.

"You promise?"

She stuck out her pinky finger behind her head and Jude linked it with his own.

"I promise."

He looked extremely stressed and Romane finally took the weight of his shoulders in saying yes. The both of them couldn't be more pleased as both parties had been waiting for the long awaited 'getting back together' for a long time.