009!

narrative and insta!

romane wakes up still wrapped in jude's arms yet she is unsure as to how they got into this position

she wriggles out of jude's arms and slowly walks to the kitchen with a massive headache.

on her way fo find paracetamol she accidentally knocks a heavy glass bottle causing it to smash and make noise.

"shit." she curses as jude wakes up.

"sorryyyy." she smiles.

he turns to check his phone and reads 12:35pm. "don't worry i need to wake up anyway."

"your head hurt too?" she asks him and hands him a paracetamol too.

"what did we do?" she shakes her head, falling back onto the sofa next to him.

she scrolls on her phone through her camera rolls and finds multiple pictures and videos they took last one.

romane picks a random one and presses it, turning her volume up.

"bonjour ayaaaa." romane sings.

jude jumps on the girls back so he can be in the video too.

"hi aya!" he waves. "whos aya?" he whispers and the two burst out laughing.

"why were you wearing so many layers oh my days." he laughs.

the video shows the girl wearing her black body suit, jude's trapstar hoodie and her moncler coat zipped up with the hood on.

"i don't even know." she shakes her head.

"i need to go to the gym." she streches as a few bones crack.

"where do you go?" he turns to her.

"downstairs."

"oh say swear."

"yep lets go bellingham."

she changes into grey leggings, a white crop top and brings a matching grey jumper incase she gets cold.