019!

narrative!

romane felt the tap on her back from an all too familiar warm hand

with a wine glass in her hand she quickly spun and around and met eyes with jude, who was sat on the sofa. far far away from romane and oakley. who had tapped her.

it all happened too quickly but the clock struck midnight and cee pressed his lips onto romanes. she was drunk and vunuerable and kissed back without realising her boyfriend was watching her with sad eyes the whole time.

they ex couple pulled away and cee immediately looked behind him and smirked at jude before walking away.

romane and cee's hands were still tied together as he was walking off. and romane watched jude sit in the corner as she immediately regretted what she had done.

he glared at her with hurt eyes and turned to the girl sat next to him. without hesitation, kissing her.

romane's mouth gaped open, shocked at what he did. she knew fully well jude was stone cold sober and so was the other girl.

the club was spinning and romane had accidentally dropped her glass. it shattered at her feat causing people to run up to her asking if she was okay.

romane was hurt and so she ran out of the club soon to be held in the arms of her ex boyfriend. again.

cee what are you doing to me?

"oakley leave." she shook her head into his chest.

"i'm gettin deja vu." he laughed as he looked down onto her.

"u ain't funny. jude kissed that girl." she said, tears brimming her eyes.

"well fuck." he said half serious half sarcastic.

"but i kissed you first." she whined stomping her foot down.

"yes you did." he laughed again, smirking.

"no it's not funny." she said now fully sober.

"i hate it." she said resting her head in his chest.

"lemme take you home den." cee said. as it was his apartment before he felt all to familiar with carrying a very drunk romane home and tucking her into bed.

and the next day, making her breakfast and leaving her a note before going to the studio.

he kissed the girls forehead before he left her and made sure she'd be okay.

r,
i've left you food in the fridge
hope the headaches killing yu kmt
call me when you wake up

c

romane read the note while sitting at the counter.

she got up and searched the fridge, her eyes landing on a plate of pancakes.