>>discussion

~
Before everyone comes at me or completely ignores this, Wattpad suggested it. (Not directly, I'm not important enough for that. There was a pop up on my story with editing tips)

The point is, this is the chapter where I'm going to ask you a few questions about what all you wonderful readers think about this fic.

Please answer the questions, or it'll really embarrassing even though none of you know who I am.

Also, I'm always open to constructive criticism as I really want to improve my writing, and I also just want to know your thoughts on the fic and how you all think it's going.
~

THE QUESTIONS:

1. What do you want to happen next in the fic concerning the oc's and the characters they're involved with?

2. What questions or theories do you have about the fic?

3. What quote or passage in the latest chapter or in the whole fic prompted the most intense reaction in you? Please, share it in the comments and explain why.

4. Anything. This is your rant space to discuss anything you want.

~
Please do answer the questions here as I really do want to hear all your thoughts on the fic as a whole as well as Aiyla as a character and where or not you guys want more Bahadir stuff.

With love,
Ash. ♡♡