𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

~

XX

~

"OH MY GOD! Aiyla Demir is going to the Rave'N! My whole world is tilted!" Enid squealed, "You know what you need now?"

"A bullet to the head."

"An arrow to the throat."

"A dress!" Enid corrected. "You need something that screams, 'first date, stand back bitches, I have arrived!' And I know just the place!"

One hour later, Aiyla Demir, Wednesday Addams and Enid Sinclair all stood outside of a brightly coloured boutique.

"What kind of dystopian hellscape is this?" Aiyla demanded.

"Our first roomie shopping spree," Enid declared, "The dance committee is suggesting all white to match the theme, but that's not gonna fly with us."

"I have more pressing business that worry about a stupid dress for a dance Aiyla's going to be at for a total of five minutes before she and Xavier end up in a corner shoving their tongues down each others throats," Wednesday declined, turning away, "I'll see you guys later."

Aiyla rolled her eyes, "Tell Tyler I said Hi."

"I'm not going to Tyler," Wednesday countered.

The Turkish girl rolled her eyes, "Right. Use protection, Wendy."

Wednesday glared, "Very funny." She turned and strode away.

Aiyla looked back at the shop, Hawte Kewture.

"Do they have anything in black?"

...

Aiyla tried not to die in boredom as Enid showed her around the shop, they'd been there for about an hour, looking through various dresses and accessories, but had so far found nothing that appealed to Aiyla's taste.

"Let's go next door," she begged, "I hate all of these."

Enid sighed, "You've been complaining for an hour."

"Complaining is my thing."

"Just like 'not hugging anyone but Xavier' is?" Enid seethed, glaring playfully.

Aiyla rolled her eyes, "Shush, Xavier is a special case."

Enid laughed, "Shall we go then?"

"Finally!"

They left the shop, making their way to another dress shop. It was plain and small compared to the first with a number of rather simple dresses and accesories.

Aiyla didn't want to admit it, but she liked the dresses here much better.

The two girls made there way through the racks, looking at the various dresses on display.