Emine

~

I feel like I didn't give enough information to Emine's backstory, so here's a little profile thingy.

~

Hande Subaşı as Emine Aydem.  

"You're an idiot

"You're an idiot. In fact, you're all idiots."

Yes, she's Aykiz and Bahadir is Turgut. And yes, I am a diehard Ertuğrul fan and they're love story has to be the one of the most saddest and beautiful stories on earth.

Basically, Emine stabbed a guy in a restaurant with a fork because he was harrassing her. Bahadir was sent there to kill the guy and had his axe out. Security caught both of them and threw them out. Both of them argued for like ages and hated each other. The next day they bumped into each other at a bookstore and whilst arguing, Emine threw her copy of Pride and Prejudice at Bahadir's head. He remarked that it was his favourite book. And they spent ages geeking out about Mr. Darcy's hand flex and ended up becoming inseparable. Obviously Bahadir knew Muslim marriage laws, so he started getting into Islam and planned to take his Shahadah.

Then of course he got shot, took it, called Emine to the hospital and they had their Nikkah done - meaning they're now Islamically married.

Emine's a badass intellectual and she and Aiyla adore each other, even though she's not an outcast.

Obviously, Emine's also Turkish - she lives in Turkey, even though she met Bahadir in England when she was there to visit her cousins. She and Bahadir plan to move back to Turkey after their formal marriage function, as soon as Bahadir is cleared for murder charges.

If anyone has any other questions about Aiyla's new sister in law, feel free to ask.

Love,
Ash♡♡