𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

~

XXII

~

"I feel like a tent."

"You look amazing."

Aiyla turned to Enid and pouted, "Really."

Enid grinned and nodded, "You've come out of your cocoon."

"Like a deaths-head moth," Wednesday added, looking through her drawer for flashlight batteries. 

"Xavier will love your dress," Enid countered.

Wednesday snorted, "Especially the part when he gets to take it off."

Instead of rolling her eyes, Aiyla exchanged a look with Thing. "So, will Tyler with you."

The Addams girl spun around at the mention of her romance, "I'm not going to the dance."

Aiyla gave a hum, humouring her best friend. "Right." 

And then she and Enid walked out of their dorm, leaving behind a very confused Wednesday.

 "I'm going to go find Lucas," Enid declared, running down the stairs, "Tyler should be here in a few- oh, Hey Tyler!" Enid gave the brunet a small wave as she ran past him down the stairs.

Aiyla glared slightly as Tyler made his way to her, "I don't like you," she declared, "In fact, I want to torture and murder you for what you did."

Tyler shifted uncomfortably, "I don't blame you."

Aiyla clasped her hands together, "However, Wednesday seems to be head over heels for you. But know this - if you hurt her; I will rip your eyes out of your head and shove them down your throat." She smirked evilly, "Got it?" she hummed.

Tyler faltered slightly, "G-got it."

"Good," Aiyla mused, "Wednesday's inside, knock on the door and she'll be out soon."

And then Aiyla barged past him and made her way down the stairs and out of Ophelia Hall.

Xavier Thorpe turned around to the sound of heels clicking against the stone staircase, and when he saw her, he couldn't believe his eyes.

Aiyla was dressed in a long, black dress, dusted with gold sparkles, one arm had a balloon sleeve whilst the other was sleeveless - and she had a large golden armlet on, with shimmering vines that wrapped around her bicep. The dress had a slit in it and Xavier could see a dagger peeking out of the dress, which was strapped to her thigh. She wore black and gold heels, as well as a small but intricate ring, a gold and black bracelet and large gold and black dangly earrings. She'd also clearly put a lot of effort into her makeup and nails. Around her neck hung the moon and star necklace she always wore. As she turned towards him, he noticed there was an intricate gold rose pin in the back of her hair, which was pinned up into a half up-do.