Reconnecting

*This chapter contains smut*

“Kiss me.” He wasted no time in smashing his lips to mine, pulling me into his lap to get me closer. I wrapped my hands in his hair, pulling him closer if that was even possible. He pulled away to trail kisses down my neck, nipping softly. It didn’t even enter my mind at the time that I had a full blown vampire biting at my neck, it just felt too damn good to care about. 

He  turned my head to look at him and his eyes were black.

“Baby, your eyes are black.” he chuckled a bit.

“They said that might happen if um, I'm aroused.” 

“Well I guess we’ll have to take care of that, won't we?”

“Are you sure? I haven't even thought about doing anything because I don't want to hurt you.”

I nodded and kissed him hard, running my hands under his shirt to take it off. He pulled it off and I saw his chest covered in scars.

“Uh, the super healing didn’t start until after I changed. I'm stuck with these.” I traced them with my fingers, bending to kiss a few.

“I happen to think they’re kinda sexy.”

“Says the girl about to let her vampire boyfriend make love to her.” he said with a little laugh.

He suddenly flipped us around so he was hovering over me. I took my shirt off and pulled him down to me, but he stopped me.

“Slow down Dove, Don’t rush this, ok? I wanna make sure I don't hurt you.” he said, kissing me softly. I know he was worried and I can't say I wasn't a bit worried myself.

“I trust you Eddie, but I understand.” I said, letting him control the situation. It took him a second to realize that I was in fact naked, and I heard a low growl emit from him. Jesus that should scare me, but it turned me on instead. I tried to close my legs, needing some sort of friction.

“Don’t close those beautiful legs Dove, I’ll give you what you need, i just want to look at you for a second.” Eddie said, taking in the fact that was laid out in front of him for the first time in over a year. It didn’t take him long to finish undressing himself and lay between my legs. He leaned down and kissed me softly, shifting himself closer to where I was desperate for him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss a bit.

Eddie reached down to thumb my clit, making sure I was ready for him and my god I was.

“Are you ready, Dove?” I nodded and felt him push into me slowly, making sure he wasn’t hurting me. Once he knew that I was ok, he slowly started thrusting. I let out a whimper and he stopped.

“I’m not in pain, that was a good noise. If it’s too much, I'll tell you, I promise ok?” He nodded and started again, faster this time. I buried my face in his neck to muffle some of the ungodly noises that were coming from me. 

“Jesus christ  i missed being inside you Dove. I don't think I'll last much longer.” he said, already panting in my ear.

“It’s ok baby, me either. Just let go for me baby, ok?” I said as I felt my release coming quickly. I wrapped my legs around his waist when I felt his thrusts get sloppy. I felt him fill me up and I let go seconds later. I watched his eyes shift from black to his normal chocolate brown, but I couldn't let him go so we stayed that way for what seemed like forever.  

Eventually I dropped my legs and let him go, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I curled into him, still worried if I let go I'd wake up and he’d be gone again. I heard him start to hum our song and it lulled me to sleep quickly. Nothing had to be said between us, we were both completely content.