the joys of being human

*This Chapter Contains Smut*

“Can you stay with me for a bit?” I asked quietly, already feeling myself falling into him, tired from everything that happened today.

“Of course I will.” he said, leaning against the wall behind him. I leaned back and rested against him and I felt him tense up a bit before relaxing.

“Is this ok? I can move.” I asked, shifting to move and he grabbed my arms and pulled me back down.

“No, it’s really ok. I just don’t want you to feel like you need to do this because I helped you. I’d help you even if you still hated me.” He said, resting his head on mine. I sat up and turned to look at him, resting my hands on his legs.

“Eddie, I never hated you. I hated the situation you put us in, starting with what happened in the upside down. I’ve lost you twice and I know for a damn fact that I couldn't handle it a third. I’ll always love you Eddie Munson, no matter what. Even if I'm so angry that I refuse to look at you or speak to you. I will always, always love you, ok?” I said, taking his hands in mine. He shifted to a sitting position and put his forehead on mine.

“I know my word doesn’t mean much to you anymore, but I promise you and Ivy that I'm not going anywhere until you ask me to. I’ve been so fucking lost without you Dove. It felt like a part of me was stolen and I only had myself to blame. I’ve been such a fucking idiot and I’ll never be able to express how sorry I am and always will be. I feel lucky that you’re even letting me back into your life and I'm not gonna take that for granted, ok?” Eddie said, pulling away to look into my face and seeing my tears. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead, my cheeks and moved to my lips but hesitated.

I moved to close the gap, touching my lips to his and wrapping my arms around his neck. Eddie deepened the kiss, pulling me into his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist. I pulled back and took off my shirt, kissing him again before my shirt even hit the floor.

“Dove, are you sure you wanna do this?” Eddie asked between kisses.

“Eddie, please just fuck me, ok?” he listened and flipped us so that he was hovering over me. I pulled him down to me kissing him hard and feverishly, like I needed him to breathe. He started to press wet kisses down my body, stopping at my breasts and taking them in his mouth one at a time while massaging the other. 

Once he was finally down where I wanted him, he stopped long enough to pull my shorts off and then buried his face in my vagina. Eddie wasted no time devouring me like he’d never tasted me before, moaning against my clit and sending vibrations up my body.

“Jesus fuck Eddie that feels so good.'' I moaned out, making him go faster and adding 2 fingers. I arched my back, one hand in his hair and the other gripping the bed sheet.

“Please Eddie, I'm so close.” I said, feeling the knot in my stomach beginning to unravel.

“I know baby, I’ll fuck you, but first be a good girl and come for me, okay?” and that's all it took, and he kept pumping his finger until my orgasm faded. He took no time in ridding himself of his pants and moving between my legs, kissing me hungrily. 

“I’m afraid I'm not gonna be gentle dove, so bear with me.” he whispered in my ear as he lifted my legs over his shoulder, pushing himself into me with one thrust making me gasp.

“Eddie, just fuck me until I cant walk.'' I said and he started thrusting hard and fast, holding my thighs in place so he could be as deep as possible. I grabbed his arms to hold myself in place so I didn't hit the wall behind me, trying not to scream out loud.

“No baby, I wanna hear how good I make you feel. Scream my name so loud the neighbors hear you.” Eddie said, beginning to pound into me slow and deep, hitting my g spot repeatedly.

“Jesus Christ Eddie! Right there, don’t stop, I'm so close. Harder baby, please!” I cried out, hooking my ankles behind his head.

“Me too baby, be a good girl and come with me.” he said and I let go, screaming his name. Eddie had to hold his hands on my hips to keep me from bucking us both off the bed. Once our orgasms subsided, Eddie pulled out and dropped down next to me on the bed.

“That was so much better as a human, holy shit.” Eddie said, breathlessly, hooking our hands together.

“Agreed. That was amazing. Were you holding back before? This was the first time in a long time you talked like that during sex.” I asked, looking at him.

“I had to hold back. What we did when I was a vamp would be like a normal human making love. I knew if I talked like that I'd lose control and I couldn't risk that. I didn’t know how much damage I could really do.” he said. I nodded because it made sense. I yawned and Eddie pulled us up to the head of the bed and covered us up, pulling me into his arms. I nuzzled into his neck, feeling content and falling asleep quickly.