Problems

“So much for not saying anything.” Eddie said, rolling his eyes.

“We trusted Robin not to talk. That was our first mistake.” I said laughing.

“What was the second?” Eddie asked.

“Leaving her alone with that information.” he nodded and chuckled. We started to walk to the door and he picked me up bridal style with a smile.

“Eddie, I'm pregnant, not crippled I can still walk.” I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Don’t care. I wasn’t around to spoil you the first time, but I'm here now. Deal with it cause it’s not gonna stop.” Eddie replied, looking sad and guilty.

“Don’t do that baby. You didn’t know I was pregnant. Hell i didn’t know until after, but i know damn well things would be different if we knew. Please don't beat yourself up, ok?” I said seriously, nuzzling his neck. Eddie nodded and stopped at the front door.

“Are you ready for this Dove?” He asked, kissing my head. I nodded and he opened the door. 

We were swarmed almost instantly, and Eddie held me closer as if to protect me from my insane friends.

“Ok, i know you all have questions but can you back up a bit? We’ll tell you everything we know as of right now. Just let me get her inside and comfortable first, ok?” Eddie said calmly. Everyone nodded and moved out of the way.

“Is she ok? Why are you carrying her?” Hopper asked, looking worried.

“I’m fine, Uncle Hop. I’m apparently too fragile to walk though.” I said with a laugh. He rolled his eyes and nodded at me. Once Eddie sat me down on the couch, Ivy came running and climbed up on my lap. I curled her into my lap and kissed her all over her face making her giggle.

“Mama missed you Ives. We have some news for everyone.” I said to her and everyone gathered around the living room.

“Ok, since I'm assuming Robin blabbed, you all know what happened.” Eddie started.

“I did no such thing! I just gathered everyone because I thought you’d wanna tell everyone at once. You’re welcome.” Robin retorted, and I patted her knee.

“So none of you, aside from Robin and Nancy, know what’s going on?” I asked. They all shook their heads no.

“Ok, well I’m pregnant.” I said, and everyone started congratulating us, and then there were the questions of importance.

“Ok calm down please. Here is what we know. She’s a little over 3 months along, everything looks great and since I'm sure everyone is just as curious as I was, the baby is fully human. Dr. Owens wants to check her once a month, just to be sure. She’ll have the baby there too, just in case. I’m sure they’ll wanna test me more to figure out how this is possible, but that's all we know right now.” Eddie said, reaching for the ultrasound pictures and passing them around.

“Hey y/n, How are you feeling?” El asked, sitting next to me. 

“I feel pretty good, El. Thanks for asking sweetie.” I said, looking down to see Ivy playing with El’s hand. I was suddenly hit with the worst wave of nausea I've ever felt in my life. I passed ivy to El and ran towards the bathroom, but barely made it off the couch before everything went black.