heroes

Suddenly someone knocks on the door of the hospital room and tries to open it. I hid under the bed. even hospital "beds" have wheels, so they could have found me right away. The man breaks down the door and calls another person on the phone.

"She's not here." says Lynch.

I can't hear what the man on the other end of the phone is saying, but I'm sure it's Doyle. I keep my cell phone in my pocket and text Reid, who's on his way here, saying the first man we need to catch is Kevin.
Kevin Lynch was a former FBI analyst, like Penelope, in fact they were dating. Things didn't go well between the two: he asked her to marry him but she refused and from that moment Kevin left her. Garcia deserved better, even though I always thought they were good together.
This could be a valid explanation for why Garcia was kidnapped. Doyle tries to track down anyone who has anything to do with the BAU.
Kevin lifts the blanket that covered the bottom of the bed where I'm hiding. he sees me and pulls me out from under the bed with all his might. I spontaneously kick his chin, he covers it in pain as I text Reid for help.

I can't catch him alone, I need some help.
He gets up and pushes me against the bed, I bang my head against the iron that surrounds the bed. then I take a vase of flowers from the bedside table and slam it on his head. Kevin is down.
I check his pulse and he's still alive, just dazed for now.

Suddenly Reid rushes into the room, as soon as he sees me he asks how I knew Kevin was involved, so I explain what I found.
He tells me I have a small wound on the side of my forehead and there was blood flowing but I don't care, it doesn't hurt.

"look, he's armed" exclaims Reid.
He's still passed out, so I take the opportunity to steal the gun from his right pocket.

"Let's take him to the police station for questioning" I say.

"you're not going anywhere, you have to rest here for a week, until you feel better." Reid was serious but I couldn't leave him alone after what's happening to Garcia and what happened to Hotch.

"Reid, I'm worried about you and the team. You can't find Garcia without me, she's my friend, please let me do something to help you." I say as he handcuffs Lynch.

"Fine, you can help us, but try not to attract too much attention on our way out of here." I see a small smile on his face and I give a little smile back.

Kevin seems to have come to his senses, we therefore look for a secondary exit at the end of the corridor. As I walk out the door I see Hotch in his room. He's still asleep, I hope he never finds out what we were looking for in his office that night, I haven't spoken to him yet after everything that's happened these days.

We turn left, continue straight, then left again, we go down the stairs and turn right, we end up in the parking lot of this morning, while Reid calls Morgan I start questioning Kevin. Of course he's still a little dazed, but I'm sure he could hear and see well.
I try to ask him where Garcia is and why he would do such a thing to someone he loved.
He doesn't answer.
I give up, there's no way to get him to talk, but we'll find a way at the police station.

"Morgan and Rossi are coming" Reid says as he hangs up.
I nod, then Kevin tries to say something, but what comes out of his mouth is just an annoyed verse. Then he continues for almost a minute but that isn't just a little verse he's trying to singing a song but his lips were very swollen from the kick I gave him earlier, they bleed a little.

"Is that "Heroes" by David Bowie?" I ask.

"You finally got it" says Kevin.
I glance at Reid, who is standing next to me and he does the same. We don't understand what Bowie has to do with all this but we certainly know that he is Garcia's favorite singer.

Morgan arrives with the suv, Rossi takes the front seat while Reid and I go in the back. Two more state trooper cars follow, picking up Kevin and taking us to the Quantico Police Station.

As soon as we arrive a policeman tells us that he has always continued to sing the same song as before. Morgan asks if he said anything else, but the cops said he just sang.
That's weird. But I remember one day Garcia and Kevin singing this song in Garcia's computer cave. Why take her there? What if Doyle needs someone who can track Prentiss? He kidnapped Garcia for this.
I point this out to the others, Rossi and I go into the building to see if Garcia was there with Doyle.
It was Sunday night so the office is closed, but probably Garcia hacked the doors and the cameras around the building.

As soon as we get to our floor we hear the same song blaring from the room where Garcia works.

We find Garcia in her cave but not Doyle. I slam the speaker that was playing "Heroes" on the floor, even though it's my favorite song I couldn't listen to it on loop for hours. She is still tied to a chair and crying. as soon as we remove the scotch from her mouth she explains that Doyle has understood everything and already knows everything, he framed Kevin to reach Garcia and kidnap her to obtain information.

"I'm so sorry guys, Doyle is gone and he was armed" she's crying but I understand what she's saying.

"the important thing is that you're ok" says Rossi hugging her.

"No I'm not. He knows about Prentiss and he is looking for her. She's in danger wherever she is."