the bank account

Me, Hotch and JJ start taking the SUV and go to the bank where Rossi is, meanwhile in the other SUV, Strauss with Morgan driving, Emily and Spencer are following us. Poor guys! who knows how much more she will have to complain to the team. Once we arrive we find Rossi in the middle of the room with the phone in his hand.

"you made it here" he complains to us.

"yeah sorry Dave, I said in 5 minutes" JJ says to Rossi standing in front of her.

"don't worry, the important thing is that you are all here, here are also Morgan, Emily, Spencer and Erin" he looks up at the transparent front door where Morgan, Prentiss, Reid and Strauss walk in order, saying her name, Rossi's voice cracking, as if he didn't expect another inspection from the boss.

Strauss passes by him without asking him questions or greeting him, then goes directly to the table where there is a person who is working on the computer and is checking various withdrawals made in a notebook, slamming his hands on the table to attract the man's attention, who was intent on finishing his work.

"for god's sake, here we go again" Morgan whispers in a low voice talking to himself, closing his eyes with his thumb and forefinger.
Strauss begins to lose her temper when it comes to money, unsubs and Jason Gideon.

the man turns abruptly and calmly answers her.

"how can I help you ma'am?" he asks.

"my team and I were ripped off. Check my account first, I'm Erin Strauss, then we'll move on to my agents." Strauss says, the man nods and starts typing something on his computer.

"A certain Elle Greenaway made the withdrawal of money just the day after that of Mr. Rossi. Same amount ma'am: $300,000" he says.

"were they the same person?" Strauss asks to the man at the computer. The man is thinking then she continues with questions.

"Have you even seen their faces? or was it some colleague of yours?" she continues. The man nods then he says that they were two different person.

"do you have the videos of that day?" I ask approaching the table.

"yes, you all come with me" he holds the door behind the table open for us, then yells the name of another colleague of his to replace him at that moment.

We are in an area dedicated exclusively to cameras, it's full of computers, it looks like Garcia's office. the room is dark, only the lights of the computers and televisions hanging on the wall light up the room, even though they don't shed much light.

"here is the recording of April 13, this man, in his thirties, takes two samples in one day, that of Mr. Rossi and that of Dr. Reid. And he signs it with 'Jason Gideon'. Here the next day, a woman, also in her thirties, takes that of Mrs. Strauss. Another woman, withdraws another $300,000 from Agent Hotchner's account under the name "Hayley Hotchner" now that I look at this other tape too it's the same woman also 4 days later, only I didn't serve her and she put on a blonde wig, but it's the same, made another withdrawal from Jennifer Jareau's account, under the name "Rose Jareau". The same man from before is back undercover as the second woman. She withdrew Agent Morgan, Agent Prentiss and Penelope Garcia, under the name 'Ian Doyle', and eventually the other woman came back to withdraw y/n's account under the name 'y/n', probably low on ideas, I guess." the man explains.

"wait, that person, the woman who takes Strauss' money and then takes it from JJ, looks just like Cat Adams, doesn't she?" Prentiss points out to us by pointing her finger at the first image. We nod and Reid continues.

"she too, I've already seen her somewhere, let me think..." he moves away for a minute and tilts his head downwards to remember better, closing his eyes he puts a hand on his forehead when he finally has the answer.

"Lindsey Vaughn" she says her name jerking his head up with a rather worried look.

"it's not by chance that girl we saved two or maybe three years ago..?" Rossi asks to him, and Spencer nods.

"look, even the sniper was there, before killing him of course, that must be from a month ago" Rossi Rossi points his finger at the computer screen indicating the sniper's face.

"Do you think these names have a connection? Elle, my sister, Hayley, Jason, Doyle and y/n" JJ says.

"I'm sorry to say this, but everyone's dead except me and Gideon. We could probably be in danger" I say.

"can be taken into consideration, but why Gideon?" Strauss asks to us.

"maybe he's the one they want to start putting an end to the BAU" I reply.

"where can we find Jason then? Has anyone heard from him since he's been gone?" Morgan asks.

"he left me a letter, it's the last memory I have of him" Spencer says sadly.

"we can call Garcia to track him down, let's go, we go back to her and see if we can find him before it's too late."

Hotch says starting to leave the room by pushing the door. Before leaving, the man gives us a copy of the flash drive with the recordings of the week of April 13th-19th, therefore more than a month ago and exactly 2 weeks before Elle died. We follow Hotch and get back into the SUVs to go back to the office, but this time with a specific goal.

hi,
I know this chapter is kinda short but I promise there will be "long" chapters again (or at least longer than this)
I just have to rearrange the events and try to remember them all, of course I will try to post regularly.
oh, I almost forgot, if you see a "his" instead of "her" in some cases it's the keyboard auto-correcting it and I don't know why, I often don't notice so there may be someone left in these 25 chapters.
plus i'm writing this just to make it seem longer, only that once you get to the end you immediately notice the length of the chapter.
I also stopped after two or three chapters to insert quotes, for the simple reason that I wanted them to make sense with the chapter itself and it was hard to find some that matched the plot of the chapter. I apologize for this, but in case I find something that makes sense I will insert them again.
thanks :)

-ssaeleanorr