getaway car

We part right away, we say goodbye to Penelope and JJ who will be staying at Quantico and working on computers, Morgan and Hotch are out on the town, but they are going to the affected area where this Hunter Goldman lives, they told me he is a successful lawyer and his wife is a doctor who works at a hospital on the edge of Virginia, so I take it she's not home at this hour. Emily and Rossi are driving back to the warehouse, while Reid and I are on the way to the prison, it is very quiet in the car, I can only hear the noise of the wheels on the road and the wheels of other cars.

I know for sure that the prison is inhabited, so they will host us and Hotch told us to act like nothing happened, because surely according to Hotch they will let me in after killing their queen, we should have more information to track down the sniper and find the pen drive with our personal data, before some other member of their "club" hunts us down.
The idea of ​​making me go back there is certainly not the best, but I will certainly improvise something to say to let us in and we will explore the rooms before they have already withdrawn anything from our bank accounts, or worse, from the FBI account.

After an hour we arrive in front of the prison, the journey was very silent, Reid spoke little but above all he didn't talk about the topic that we had pending for quite a while.

We find ourselves in front of a huge gate, the same one from which a van was entering, so we take advantage of it since it is still open, and we enter the parking lot. The driver still hasn't seen us, we hid behind a big truck at the end of the yard. We both peek around the back of the truck to see where the gentleman in the white suit is heading, carrying huge crates and dropping them off inside the building. With a chest he blocks the door and leaves it open, I'm sure he has to come back but the sooner we get in the better. So we confirm with Garcia, who's accessing the building's interior cameras.

"clear, he's in the first room on the right, as soon as you enter go to the one on the left, it's free" she says and we nod at a random camera outside the building. we run and go into the room on the left. I close it without making the slightest noise. Reid tells me to turn on the flashlight since it was dark and couldn't see anything, then turning on the flashlight I find a switch on the right side of the door, I press it and the lights come on. I notice that they are always led lights and light up a white room with large gray square drawers. there must be at least a hundred of them in this room and they are all labeled with names from A to Z. We look around when we finally notice that they are drawers containing money. These men are also tasked with emptying bank accounts, but to do with what? with Elle in charge I think they had no problem with the financial issue.

"Hey y/n, look at this" says Reid pointing at a drawer. On the drawer is a nameplate that says "AARON HOTCHNER" there is probably one for all of us, in fact we follow the alphabetical order, "DEREK MORGAN " , "DAVID ROSSI", "EMILY PRENTISS" , etc. We find all our drawers and send the photos to Garcia and the other team members.

Just as I finish sending the photos I hear a key turn, just that of our room, we have been discovered. A tall man enters, in his thirties dressed in white, he has many keys around his neck and he wears them as if they were jewels, there will be at least thirty no more but this shows that a key can open several drawers.
We're both armed but we don't draw our guns until we know he's armed.

"Agents, I'm not surprised you're back, you are both welcome" he talks just like Elle, has a fake smile plastered on his face and at the word "both" he gives me a big poker face.
he was there that night.

We follow him and he leads us into a much larger room than the one where we were forced to eat that evening. At the end of the corridor there's the little black room where they left us that night, while if you turn before the end of the corridor you have a large dining room, it looks more like a canteen, I don't know what so many people are doing here. The room is all painted white with blue-like tiles to give contrast to the ambiance. It's also very bright and has a huge variety of food and drinks, but of course we came to talk.

"who's the boss now?" I ask to the man.

"we haven't elected him or her yet" he says.
we sit at one of those canteen tables and he sits across from us. And he starts talking like he knows why we came here.

"you have something that belongs to us" Reid says.

"Oh yes? and what would that be?" the man replies pretending not to know.

"privacy. But I bet you know that, isn't it?" Reid replies by lowering his voice lower and lower, as if our presence doesn't disturb the men in this room.

"Oh yeah, you mean this." With a big smile he raises one of his keys hanging around his neck, it had a blue ribbon around it and white writing above it, it was the only one colored like this.

"with this you can have anything you want, but know that the sniper will find you before you open those drawers." his attitude is changing and even the tone of voice seems more threatening.

"is the sniper here?" I ask.

"No, he's out on business, but he's fast enough to kill Hunter Goldman and come over here to kill you two kids, too." ok it's definitely a threat.

He gets up and leads us into the corridor, it is deserted. Reid gives me a look and I nod already knowing what he wants to do.

I take the mic on my bulletproof vest and tell Hotch on the line to go to Hunter's house immediately because the sniper is already there. The man in the white suit turns and takes a decorative wooden club from the corridor wall and tries to throw it at my head. I move in time, as if I predicted it, Reid starts the fight and chokes the man with his own keys. As soon as we no longer hear his breathing, we take the blue key and run down the corridor, open the door and once inside, open all the drawers with the money that belongs to us. We also find a drawer with Gideon and Strauss' money, open them both and take the bags with the money that was already inside.

Suddenly an alarm sounds, there was a lot of noise and the ceiling is filled with red lights, Reid and I run away with the money and the key in hand, a dozen men dressed in white chase us, before exiting the block gate the door with the wooden box from before, this way we will lose them for a while.
I warn the others that we have the money and are returning to Quantico. Only Emily answers me and informs me that they found the pen drive in the warehouse and some intruder dressed in white trying to attack them.
Reid has run ahead of me when he suddenly walks back up to me with a worried look.

"it's gone, the suv is gone" great now what?
they distracted us and now we've lost the only means that can take us home, and it doesn't seem appropriate to return home by foot.

We set off looking for a van or car to transport us to Quantico. We find an unsuitable car with the keys inside, still lit, we check under the seats for explosives and we also check under the car. we put the bags full of money in the trunk and close it when we see three other cars following us.
Reid sits down and starts the engine as fast as he can, he may be a genius, but he can't start the engine in less than 2 seconds.

"c'mon Reid, they're behind us" I look back at the big cars that were coming our way, then I look at Reid who finally got the car going and we finally took off to upstate West Virginia to lose them and then back to Quantico, I'm expecting a good ride tonight.

Even on the street I always see the cars behind me, I only now realize that prison is a remote place: to go there we took the main road to the right, there is a grove, most people stop in the middle to stop but it goes much further ahead is the prison and big fields of corn and wheat and then the real wood all around. It's a really big area and we get off that little road that leads to the highway and then we head north and then south again.