the sniper

"because that feeling is mutual, Spencer" I reply.
he looks at me with a surprised expression I don't know if he's angry, sad or happy I just know that he kisses me afterwards but it doesn't last long because of his phone ringing.

"hey Garcia, is everything fine?" I don't understand why Garcia called him, if there was a case Hotch would have called him, but if Garcia called I really don't know what to expect. Our next problem is the dirty dozen, knowing Garcia must have been researching them, maybe he's calling him to tell us something he's found.

"no, no it's not. you have to get in the car and come here immediately" I can hear Garcia's alarmed voice, and by her tone of voice I can tell that her findings do not bode well.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes" he hangs up then my phone rings, it's still Garcia.

"hey Garcia, uhm I'm with Reid and I heard the conversation we're coming" I say.

"it's ok, the others are coming too, sorry to disturb you but it's important." she answers.

"but none of us are in danger right?" I ask.

"I can't say for sure yet" she hangs up and Reid and I drive to join Garcia in the conference room.

The sun was rising, none of us could sleep tonight, and now this news from Penelope. We park in front of the building and start running towards the elevator. The office was starting to fill up with people, except on our floor. JJ and Emily approach us and look concerned. From their faces they make me understand that it is not a normal case, in fact it's not really a case.

we join the others in the conference room, only Morgan arrives a little late after us. Hotch stands with his arms crossed staring down at Garcia's laptop. Garcia looks shocked, as Hotch sees Morgan he begins to explain.

"Garcia called me as soon as it happened, if you feel like you can explain in your own words what you saw." Hotch says to Garcia.

"just landed, you all went home, I've always stayed here, but I didn't notice the time, I didn't move, the office was empty and a hooded and armed guy enters the room where I was working and asked me I had some information but I didn't know how to give it to him, he was holding a gun to my head and I didn't know what to do so I gave him passwords to look it up himself. He used one of my computers and started researching a guy named Liam Raynolds, and after going through his files he left. And to make matters worse a few minutes before you guys arrived I was about to shut everything down and this message appeared on my computers." she picks up the remote and the message scrolls across the screen.

"the dirty dozen is coming for you all"

"what would that mean? that the guy you saw was part of it or just came to scare you? didn't he tell you anything?" Morgan starts asking questions and Penelope tries to answer them all without forgetting any detail.

"it means that only I had the passwords for those files and in one there were the video cameras of the club. Those recorded everything, they also recorded Rossi shooting the Liam. We can all be in danger as Elle was also a part of it." she replies.

"unless she was the boss that's why they might be mad at the whole team and not just me" I say.

"so what do we do? we've had stalkers before, the dirty dozen shouldn't scare us" JJ says.

"it could also be a sign of revenge, not only to Elle but also to Liam, don't forget that you knew him and Rossi shot him." Reid says mentioning me and Dave.

"we need to find the dirty dozen, Garcia did you find anything while we were on a mission?" Emily asks to Garcia.

"yes I found out that half are in prison or dead, and as for the others, only 4 are alive and I know they are hunting me." she says.

"what do we do now that they have the passwords and the videos?" Garcia continues and she looks at Hotch behind her.

"we lead them into a trap" Hotch says confidently

I personally don't think it's a good idea, this group of hitmen can be anywhere online and from what I understand they've been hunting Garcia for quite a while.

"I have a plan but you have to listen to me carefully" says Hotch, he closes the door and draw the curtains facing the office so as not to be seen or heard.

"Garcia of these four people who did you see?" asks Hotch. there are 4 people and all with a different story, the first known only by the name "the sniper" is capable of killing a person from 2000 meters, then there is the second man, a little bigger, he calls himself " the chemist" and works with poisons, he is said to have poisoned the handle of a suitcase and the owner died in the following hours, he is good at leaving no traces, the third calls himself  "the bomb" he started a chemical fire in China, many people have died but number four is the one with the highest number of victims, she doesn't have a code name her name is Catherine "Cat" Adams and she is a hacker.
Garcia points her finger at the first man, the sniper, she says she saw him.

"ok that's the plan Garcia you track him down, Morgan and I will take a walk around if you told me he's been here recently he can't have gone very far, Emily and Rossi you guys go check the warehouse, while y/n and Reid will go check the prison, JJ stay here with Garcia in case you guys see someone or if you discover something. I know it's still early so we will implement this plan tonight for now try to rest, tonight we will lure the sniper into a trap if what I have in mind is successful. "
Hotch gives us the roles but things aren't that good for me, because we have to return to prison again.