the interrogation

We free Garcia, we take her with us on the SUV driven by Rossi and we leave for the police station not far from the building.

When we arrive, the officers give me a pack of frozen peas to ease the pain from my previous wound which is starting to hurt. isolated, in the interrogation room is Lynch. he seems calm, lies on chair, handcuffed and looks down. Garcia doesn't want to see him, he knows it has to do with his kidnapping and that from an FBI analyst he has turned into an unsub. Morgan goes to talk to Kevin, through the glass Reid and I, outside the interrogation room, we can hear what they are saying.
Morgan is nervous, slams Doyle's file on the table and sits down in front of him.
Kevin has never been the type of person to attack you during an interrogation or in any situation, but his behavior this morning made me think he knows how to use a gun and to put me down, he knows how to use it well.

"he's not going to talk, isn't he?" I ask to Reid.

"he's been staring at the table for exactly 8 minutes and 47 seconds, which means he probably won't talk until he's seen Garcia a long time ago or until Morgan screams at him" he says, then he looks at me and he sees me with my pack of frozen food on my head.

"are you sure you're ok?" he asks
I nod and I give to him a little smile.
We wait another two minutes, Kevin still doesn't speak on the contrary, he doesn't even look in the eyes of Morgan who has been trying to talk to him for 10 minutes.
I'm tired, so I walk into the room and whisper in Morgan's ear to leave and try to call Garcia.
Morgan nods and he leaves.

"she would never accept it" says Morgan as we stand behind the glass.

"not if we tell her it's for Prentiss. you can get Kevin to dig up some answers we need to find Doyle." says Reid.
We nod, and we left the room to bring her in the interrogation room.

"do you guys think it's going to work? Because if it's not it would be all my fault and if it's my fault we can't find Doyle and if we can't find-" Garcia is interrupted by Morgan who puts a hand on her shoulder.

"you'll do a great job as always, baby girl" Morgan tries to relax her, then gathers courage and enters the interrogation room. Kevin looks up shortly after entering.
Me, Reid and Morgan are standing behind the glass, hearing their conversation.
Garcia takes his hands, Kevin apologizes for what he did to her but she tries to change the subject.

"You changed a lot in this two years" she says with a fake big smile.

"You too" he answers taking his hands away from hers.

"I wanted you to know that I'm so sorry about what happened between us, you couldn't be so mad at me so I've been trying to contact you but you were nowhere to be found, plus these years have been very difficult for me, after the night I got shot, Foyet, then Prentiss's funeral, and now the return of Doyle and yours" she's almost crying.

"Yeah I'm sorry I left you" he answers.

"But why you shot y/n? You knew her, and you also knew the rest of my team so why helping Doyle?" she says.

"I had to shoot her but I really should have killed her. Doyle told me that any agent who got in our way I would kill him, and yes, I've killed before since I left you. Doyle promised me that if I helped him he'd make sure to find you and then I'd have to talk to you. in these years I have ruined myself." he answers.

I narrowly escaped, he probably didn't kill me because we knew each other before, but why did he have to make a deal with Doyle?

"How do you met him?" asks Garcia.

"After I left you I moved to Pennsylvania then Georgia and finally New York where I met this man: Ian Doyle. I met him in a cafe one autumn afternoon and he saw me trying to reach you. Then he told me he knew someone who knew you. So he offered me to collaborate and I accepted. Only later did I realize he was wanted for murder but by then the damage was done and at first I was afraid of him. He used me to find your friend. I'm so sorry Penelope." he explains every single detail about how he met Ian.

"Do you have any idea where he is?" the conversation is about to finish we have to prepare the suv and other cars for catching him.

"In a place the he calls home" he answers then he writes down on a paper the address.

Garcia leaves the room and hands me the address.

"we have to call reinforcements, and I know a person that can help us." she says.

We wait a bit, in the meantime it was almost midnight when a figure enters the door with a bag in her hand, she has long blond and shiny hair, I hear the sound of heels echoing at the end of the corridor, that sound was unmistakable.
The woman is JJ.