23. James

1905 Words

James's POV

Everyone heard movement coming from the baby monitor that was sitting on the coffee table. Mary was changing Kendria in Tiggger's new nursery. We were all trying not to listen. But when Mary started saying stuff like "This suit will need a good cleaning. What a messy eater you were." We couldn't help but chuckle a little. Then out of nowhere we heard a small voice. It said something no one was expecting to hear. Ok so maybe Mary thought she might be a Little. But none of us really knew for sure.

But when that really small voice came through the speaker saying. "Mommy it k I Little too" there was no doubt left in our minds that hew was a Little. She may have been more then half asleep at the time. But that just made it even more believable. What she was talking about that was ok with, we didn't know.

When Mary said. "It's ok baby. Mommies got you. I will get you all cleaned up and put you in a nice warm crib for the night. It's ok that you are a Little." We were expecting Cat to say something else. But a moment later we heard baby snores and then the tape being pilled back from a diaper.

We all looked at each other and grinned. We kept quiet until Mary came back out. "She's all tucked in with her little dragon now. Did you hear what she said? Do you think that was about the bottle I fed her?" Realization washed around the room as everyone now understood what she must have been talking about.

"She must have heard our conversation earlier." Big daddy Z said. "But I thought she was completely out then. I guess I should have waited to talk to you about that until I was sure. I could have ruined everything for us. Sorry about that guys." He looked really upset and I was going to say something when Mary stepped in.

"If you had waited, then she wouldn't have just called me mommy. Or told me that she is a Little ether. So as far as I'm concerned, you did it at just the right time. This time at least. Let's not make a habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time tho." She looked around at all of us and I nodded along with the rest.

This will not be a problem for me. I normally keep my mouth shut. I play the strong silent type most of the time. That makes most people think that I'm dumb. And I have no problem with them thinking that. It gives me a big advantage over others. But to be honest, I keep quiet most of the time because I like to watch others. I like to see what they do. Most of the time I'm laughing at people in my head because of the things they do. The stories I could tell about how stupid some people are.

Our group, our little family, they understand me and why I do what I do. They help me play up my part sometimes. Most of the time it's fun to sit back and watch. But ever since Tiggger joined our family it's been really hard not to join in and play with him. And after he got sick it's been really hard. I've always been a really soft Dom according to everyone. Even when I was classified as a Dom, I was even surprised. And now that I have had a taste of being a Little. My perception of a lot of things have changed.

Before I could always play it off as me wanting to be a good master to a pet. But since we came here I've had this itch that I couldn't scratch. And since I met Tiggger I could play it off wanting to be a good daddy to him. Always helping him play with his toys. Always getting right in there and setting up games for him. That play date and the rule about not walking around. And now he has the perfect nursery with all the stuff any Little kid would want. Ok, so maybe I wouldn't be quite as young as him. But I would make a pretty good big brother to him.

But with me being as big as I am. And me being an important part of this team. There is no way I could do anything else except for what I'm doing right now. And with this lady from the Dragons being here, it's even more important that I'm at the top of my game. I have to watch and listen to everything. I have to understand as much as I can so I can protect Tiggger and keep this family together. I may not be the mane pice holding us together. But I am a pice none the less.
============================================