Movie

Kirill pov

Kirill had heard what happened to the twins. He was so full of rage he wanted to skin that man alive. And that says something as he was the most nonviolent of the lot. He liked his laptop and hacking better. But that doesn't mean he is not capable of it. All of the brothers had received training of fighting, torturing, killing and shooting. It was mandatory for the boys. But that doesn't mean he enjoys it unlike the others. Even Ilya trains. Kirill knocked on Mia's door. Soon she opened.
"Hey I was wondering if you want to spend some time with me. "
He asked.
"Sure. I will be down shortly. "
He nodded and went to Rose asking her the same. She seemed surprised but agreed. When Mia saw Rose she couldn't help but feel anger. Why is she here she thought. She glared at her. Rose looked down. Oblivious to all this Kirill asked.
"So want to watch a movie. "
He actually just wanted to observe them to see if they were distressed due to today's incident.
They nodded and sat down.

                      (The tv room

(The tv room. )

He put on a marvel movie. Halfway through he noticed that both of them were asleep. He chuckled. How can they sleep during a marvel movie he couldn't understand.
He picked Rose up and took her to her room. After she was tucked in he did the same with Mia. Back in his room he opened his laptop and thought- time to see who the bastard is and make him pay.

(Time skip)

Third persons pov

Everyone was currently in Nikolai's office. Each one of them was seething with anger. Someone had hurt their princesses.
"I have the camera footage from when Mia was attacked, he is low life alcoholic. '' Kirill spoke.
"Good job son.'' Said their father.
"I want him brought to our warehouse he made the biggest mistake of his life by touching my girls.'' He said darkly.
They all nodded in agreement. He had no idea what was coming.