Memories

A/N

I know, I know.
Really late update.
But I am posting a really long chapter to compensate.
Thank you for being so patient.
I don't know when I will be able to update next.
So meanwhile enjoy this really long chapter.

PS: this chapter comes with a really big trigger warning. SA. Be careful.

- Author. ❣️

Third person pov

Pack your bags, you are leaving for the school tomorrow.

Pack your bags, you are leaving... tomorrow.

Pack your bags.... leaving... tomorrow.

Pack your bags...

Pack...

Leaving..

School

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow....

The words echoed in Mia's head over and over again. No this couldn't be happening.

"School. What school. "
Dimitri asked Nikolai.
"I have decided to send her away to a boarding school for the time being. "
He replied.

"And you took that decision all by your self. You didn't think to consult any of us. "
Damon said.
"Well I don't think anyone of you would disagree after witnessing what just happened. " He gritted out.

Mia felt a pang go through her.
"Well I would say why only for the time being. We should just send her away somewhere. It's clear that she is a danger to Rose. If mother was alive she could have kept her precious daughter but unfortunately for us she is not. " Victor said.

Well it was true. Mia thought. If mom was alive she would have been with her. But did Mia want that. These past few nights she was having nightmares. No not nightmares but memories. The only time she remembered her mom hurting her was the slash on her thigh that she made that night while skinning the chicken.

She thinks she might have supressed her memories. Because last few nights she would wake up in a cold sweat after remembering some really horrible things. It was not that her mom had hit her no.

Nikolai was right. She was after all her mother's daughter. They were the same. Mia had done the same while ignoring Rose's crys that her mother had done with her. Ignoring her silent crys for help when she didn't even know she needed it.

"Well don't just stand there. "
A voice snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked at its source. Ilya.
"Since mom is dead and we do have to pay for your education and stuff why don't you go pack your bags. At least we won't have to see your face for a while. "

That had hurt. She ran away from there before she broke down. She ran away from her family. She slammed her door shut and slid down it crying.
Why is it happening to her. She hadn't meant to attack Rose. She wasn't even attacking. She was just trying to plead to her. For her to tell them that she was not that evil.

She was desperate. She just wanted to plead for her to understand. That she never meant to hurt her. That she was not the only one hurt. With that thought she was suddenly back there. Where she never wanted to be again.

Flash back

Mia age 8

Mia was laying in her bed. She couldn't fall asleep.
Rose stopped crying an hour ago. Her room was besides Mia. She was hurt.
Little Mia couldn't understand why mom would do that.