Suspicion

Third person pov

Everyone was standing outside Rose's room.
Again!
All had different expressions on there faces.
Rage, worry, shock, confusion, panic... You name it.
The doctor came out of her room and cleared his throat.
" She is fine. The redness and itching have lessened. The rashes will be completely gone in a few days. I have given her a lotion to help it speed up. Although I suggest you get her tested soon. Tow reactions in one day to different things is concerning. "
Damon nodded and then asked.
"What about uh the other... Marks... "

The doctor hesitated and said
" The markings uh.. Are old... We are talking at least a decade back..Some will fade with time but I am afraid some are permanent scars. Uh.. Some of them indicates the use of some implement like belt uhh buckel ... sharp..things.. "

The doctor didn't know how to explain, sure it's his work and he had to make reports about even worse cases but he has been serving as this families doctor for years. He knows about some of there psychotic tendencies. He certainly doesn't want to explain to a mafia boss and a bunch of neurotic serial killers that there family member has been abused for over a decade.

Nikolai sensing his turmoil dismissed him but not without a warning about not saying a word of it. Sure the man knows not to say anything being their family doctor for years but a reminder doesn't hurt.

They all left Rose to rest and went downstairs to Nikolai's office. All had a grim look on there faces. Nikolai sat down while the rest stood in front of his desk.

"Who could have done that to her... She is such a sweet girl. " He said with a tired and devastating look on his face.
"Whoever it is won't live long. " Damon said menacingly.
Everyone nodded in agreement.

"My guess would be Mia. " Suddenly came Dimitri's voice.
No one said anything for a minute. Still processing his words.
"Have you lost your fucking mind Dimitri!!" Victor yelled getting in his face.
"Listen to me. I am not saying she did all that to Rose. Hell if we consider what the doctor said both would have been so small when the abuse started. A little girl can't do all of that. What I am saying is her allergic reactions today were no accident. You all saw the white powder on the inside of her clothes. It seems like someone put it there. Two reactions in one day... Isn't it suspicious to any of you. "
Everyone just stood there thinking about what he said.
"I think he is right. " Said Damon.
"Not you too now!! " Victor said exasperated.
"It makes sense though, all the glaring
and hateful looks aimed at Rose. Who else would know about her allergies but the one who lived with her for her whole life. Also Rose seemed so scared of Mia when they first came here. And we all know Mia hasn't got a scratch on her with the little outfits she wear. How come in her fourteen years of life she never noticed the abuse Rose was going through. " Ilya said.

"Exactly." Dimitri exclaimed. "I think we should confront her. "
They all nodded. Victor was still not convinced but he couldn't ignore the red flags.
Damon and Dimitri had a pocker face. Nikolai was no different but you could notice some stress lines.
Kirill was way too silent and had trouble processing it all. For an extremely smart hacker this is where he drew the line.
Fucking Emotions.
Ilya was not coping well. He was hoping they were all wrong about the twins.

Only if it was true....

( In Mia's room)

Mia was pacing in her room. She couldn't stop thinking about what's going to happen now. God she is such an idiot. She should have never done that.
Suddenly someone knocks on her door. She stares at the door for a moment collecting herself.
"Come in. " She calls.
The door opens. All her brothers and her father is there. She starts to sweat. What do I do. She thinks.
"Umm how is Rose now. " She asks testing the waters.
"Fine " Comes a response from Damon.
They all look at each other.
"Mia we need to talk to you, I think you should sit. " Damon said.
Mia nods and gingerly sits on her bed. Now they were all towering over her. She gulped.
Nikolai sits beside her and puts a hand on her shoulder. He asks slowly looking in her eyes "By any chance Mia do you have a hand in Rose's condition. "
Mia started shaking. "N-no, what a.. are you taking about. " She stuttered.
"Oh really. " Dimitri said. " So that means you have no idea about the powder in her clothes or her scars" He said taking a threatening step towards her. Victor puts a hand on his shoulder.
Victor and Ilya had gotten really close to Mia. Especially Victor. While Dimitri and Damon were more close to Rose. Kirill and Dimitri always had suspicions about Mia.
Her talking in an overly sweet baby voice to get Nikolai's attention away from Rose and her overall persona screamed fake.
It irritated Dimitri.

Mia had gone pale.
" Do you want something to tell us. " Said Damon.
She shook her head.
Nikolai cleared his throat and said. "Mia if I found out that you are lying it won't be good. "
He gave her a look and stood up. Everyone else followed him. Mia closed the door and fell on the floor panting for breath.

( Back in the office. )

"She is lying. She is so fake I swear. "
Dimitri said.
"Let's wait until we are sure. She is still our little sister just like Rose. " Damon said to him.

"But what if he is right. "
Kirill asked.

Nikolai looked up and said.
"Than I assure you she will face consequences. No one hurts my kids not even my other kid. "

A/N

Hello lovely readers.
Here to remind you that the comment section exists. 😁

Vote, comment- Author ❣️