I am going where

Third person pov

Next morning before school everyone was eating breakfast. Well at least some of them were eating while others pushed the food around on the plate.

"Mia."
Said Nikolai breaking the silence.
Mia looked up.
"I want to see you in my office before school. "
He said and she nodded focussing back on her untouched food.
This is it.
She thought.
He's going to throw me out.

"Eat."
Came the order from Damon. His voice sent chills down her spine.
"We don't like to starve people in this house. "
Said Ilya and she flinched hearing that.
She picked her fork and started shoving the scrambled eggs in her mouth almost chocking on them.
After that the whole breakfast no one spoke a word.
But to Mia the silence was deafening. It was usually filled with chatter.

Mostly of Mia talking nonstop about a brand or show she liked and Nikolai listening to her go on and on with a smile on his face.
Not today though. Today the only sounds were the clanking of forks against plates.

💅Mia pov

I stood outside dad's office trying to controle my nerves. Rose and Ilya left for school. Dad said that I will be going with one of the drivers from now on.
Untill I can get along with my sister he said. Just a precaution he called it.
I think I won't be going at all though.

I knocked on the door.
"Come in Mia. "
Came dad's voice. I opened the door and walked in. He was sitting on the other side of the desk in his chair.
"Sit." He said motioning towards the chair in front of him. I slowly walked towards it and sat down.
He leaned on the desk putting both his elbows on it and joining his hands. He stared right at me for a few moments before standing up and walking to the window.

I almost flinched when he stood up.
Looking out the window he said
" Your driver will drive you to school and back home this week. Try not to cause any trouble. "
The only part I could focus on was the time limit.
"This week....What do you mean. Why only a week. Do-do I can go with Ilya after that. Or am I not going to school. Ar-are you locking me up. ...Or throwing me out. " I stuttered out.

"Calm down. You will be going to school after a week. " He said.
I breathed a sigh of relief.
Not hear though.
"What... "

He looked at me and sighed. There was a look in his eyes which I couldn't place. Some kind of emotion.
He walked towards me and placed both his hands on my shoulder.
He looked in my eyes and said slowly "Mia I have decided something. Trust me this is for your own good. "

"What is it. " I said in a low voice.
In that moment I knew. I saw it in his eyes. The sadness but with a determination.
"You are going to a boarding school. "