A weird encounter

Mia pov💅

I slowly opened my eyes to a face peering down at me. I startled and got up only for my head to bang on the bed above since I was sleeping on the lowest level.

"Ow."
I rubbed my forehead.
"Careful these beds are not for standing up or jumping. "
Said the new girl. She was beautiful. With jet black hair light grey eyes and pale skin.

She was kneeling down and sitting back on her hunches besides my bed

"Hey you startled me. "
I gritted through my teeth.

She waived her hand.
"That bruise is not enough to lessen your prettiness. I was curious. I am Anna your other roommate. I am sure Maya told you about me. If she didn't then she is in trouble. Because you know she is my friend and all that. "
"Mine."

"But that was before. After that hilarious reaction of yours I have decided you are mine too. So now be careful whoever you make friends with don't forget to mention that you are from my group. Oh I have to shower I have class in thirty minutes. "
She got up but not before pecking my cheek.

"What "
I said as I stared at her. She got up and went inside the bathroom.
I heard a chuckle. I looked at Maya who was leaning with her back to the opposite wall.

She burst into a full laughter when she noticed that I have noticed her.
"That was pure gold. "
She said between fits of laughter. That's when I noticed the phone and the camera pointed at me.

"Stop laughing and explain what just happened. "
I asked.
"Oh don't worry about that even I have trouble understanding her sometimes and I know her about a year now. You will get the hang of it. "

"That was weird. And did she just declared a claim to me. "
Maya smirked.
"Yep. People collect things and Anna Vitalio collects people. Welcome to the collection. "

"All right all right before I get a headache thinking about it let's change the topic. What time it is and when do classes start."
I asked.
"Depends on your schedule I am free for until an hour, Anna till half an hour. You could be starting with us or even early or late. So I would say you should get ready and go to the front desk to get your schedule. Believe me you don't wanna be late your first day. "

"Shit"
I scrambled out of the bed quickly picked out something to wear and banged on the bathroom door.
"Not gonna work. Why do you think I am ready before her when she has classes earlier than me. She takes her sweet time. She is always late for class. "
Well isn't that just great.

Time skiiiip...

I went to the lady behind the desk to ask for my schedule.
"What's your name. "
"Mia Bykov. "
She handed me a slip.
"Are you sure this is my schedule. "
She looked at me weird.
"Yes you picked these subjects"

"Uh no I didn't, I was not even asked to. "
"Oh so it must be that they were picked by the one who sent you here. A lot of times students serving there sentence urr I mean sent here to be reformed by the state. Subjects like moral education and others. If that's not it then your family chose it. "

Well this is just confirmation that dad hates me. He picked all subjects I hate and have difficulty understanding. I miss the classes in NewYork that I had picked.

Her subjects

Maths
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Psychology

Lunch

Trigonometry
Gym
Computer science
Geography
Russian
Ap English

Her dad wants her to fail. Biology, Gym and English she can do. They had made her and Rose take Russian lessons. So she knew a bit already, not much but enough. She had choosen psychology in NewYork, it was for the first time and it had surprised her. It was hard but she liked it. Others.... Well this is going to be an interesting year.

A/N

What do you think of Anna.

PS : In case you didn't notice, you can compare this schedule to the one she chose herself in NewYork in previous chapters. She is going to have problems with studying. 😁

Vote
Comment.
Author
❣️