Observation

Dimitri pov

Observation!

A mere observation can change the entire game. In our world it can mean life or death. All of us men are trained to observe our friends and enemies alike.
But for me it extends to family too. It's not by choice. It's just second nature for me now. I prefer up and close business with my knife and my targets but observing a target for long periods of time from a rooftop have it's perks.
As I sit here with my family watching the twins for their reaction when Damon said that he wants to talk I noticed two things. One is fear second is wariness. That's not what surprised me though. It's the fact that Mia is the one who seems afraid and Rose seems a little wary.
Since the day they arrived Rose acted like a timid little kitten but she slowly started trusting us more. Talking to us and less stuttering. So her being wary makes sense. But Mia being afraid is making me suspicious.
It's not even what Damon said, she is acting weird since Rose walked in. Scratch that she is being weird for a few days now.
She was glaring at Rose when she walked in but that's not unusual but this time it was like she was glaring at her clothes. Many won't be able to tell the difference but I can.
"A -about what. '' Mia asked. I narrowed my eyes at her. Mia never stuttered. It was always Rose.
Damon too frowned at her.
"What's going on with you two. "
Now I could see Rose tense up. They are hiding something.
"What do you mean. " Rose said.
Dad put his fork down and said
" Listen if there is something... Anything that is bothering you two then you can talk to us. We are here for you. Always. "
We all nodded, grunted or hummed in agreement.
They both just nodded. Mia was starring wide eyed at Rose. Rose was breathing a bit faster.
"Rose are you alright. " I asked her.
She just nodded again. Mia looked ready to bolt any second. She was glancing at Rose's top strangely.
Rose started breathing more heavily almost panting for air. Dad stood up from his seat and went to her.
"Breath babygirl. " He said rubbing her back.
Rose started scratching at her neck and collarbone like it was a chore. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. All of us except Mia stood up and tried to calm her down. She just sat there like she was frozen her mouth hanging open.
Rose was now sobbing scratching at her throat.
"Stop kiddo or you will draw blood. "
Said Kirill trying to stop her.
I grabbed both her hands and took them in one hand as I checked under her collar.
Immediately I let her hands go. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off of her.
Everyone gasped seeing what I had seen.
Her whole body was littered with red angry rashes that almost seemed like blisters. By the sounds she was making it burns like blisters too.
That wasn't what made me pull her shirt.
It was two things.
One - the white powder I noticed lining the underside of her shirt which could be easily missed while wearing it. Now some of it could be seen on her black sports bra.
Two - The scars!
Many many scars.
On her whole body.
They stood out from the rashes.
Everyone was speech less. And then all hell broke loose.
"What the hell! " Came out a voice. Kirill.
"Call a doctor. " Dad
"The fuck happened. " Ilya
"Calm down everyone. " Damon
" Who even dared to. '' Victor
It was chaos.
Everyone was panicking while I was thinking several torture methods while calling the doctor.

A/N

Well hello there lovelies!
😘

What do you all think will happen.
🤔

Ps: in case there was confusion then Rose has many permanent scars from her abuse. Her bruises have faded due to the time spent with her family but some won't be going anywhere anytime soon. That's why she always wears baggy clothes.
Thanks
Vote, comment
-Author ❣️