Captain America

Mia pov💅

I stumbled back as he bared his teeth and advanced towards me.
He grabbed me by my shoulders and started shaking me violently.
"Why? Just why Mia? " He yelled in my face.
I felt tears streaming down my face.
I was so scared that any sound denied to leave my throat and chocked me.

"Tell me this Mia besides the things you have done did you ever join mom and her husband in hitting Rose. Or did you just do the things Rose said you did but she won't tell on you cause she is scared of you. "
He asked through gritted teeth.

I don't know what happened next but something in me snapped hearing that.
"How dare you. Why is it always Rose Rose Rose. Yes she didn't have the best of a life but that doesn't mean I did either. Yes she got hurt but that does not mean I was not hurt just because she have scars to prove it and I don't. I was hurt too but no one cares. "
I yelled at him.
His nose flares angrily and he slams me against the wall.
" Then how did you get hurt, huh! If you don't have the scares then that's ok but did you have to hurt her just because you got hurt. "

"Yes yes I did. I had to and I will do it all over again if I had to." I yelled through my tears.
He released my shoulders and stepped back as if I disgust him.
" You are such a bitch how could you be twins with Rose I don't know.
What I do know is that you are definitely not my sister, not any more. I trusted you and you stomped all over that trust. I hate you. You disgust me. I am really ashamed right now that we share the same blood. "

Hearing this I broke down sobbing. I was closest to Victor in this house. At first I had been acting to like everyone but with time they all had wormed their way in my heart. Especially Victor. Now hearing him say all these things hurt so much.

He turned to leave but stopped in his tracks.
"And Mia, if I ever get even a wiff of something that you have done to Rose or my family then I assure you that you will regret ever being born. "
With that he leaves and slams the door behind him. I flinch and slide down to the floor sobbing.

Victor pov🤜

I slammed the door behind me and sounds of Mia's sobbing immediately followed. My heart hurt at the sounds but I balled my fists and forced my feet to move away from the door. I tried to convince myself that she deserves it. All the things I said back there. But as I am walking away from her door my hearts getting heavier and heavier.
As I walk by the living room I see Rose curled up against Dimitri and Ilya. The site warms my heart. I want to join them but decided against it. How can I go and face Rose when I was supporting one of her abusers. I stood against all of them and defended Mia. Even after seeing the different marks that line Rose's body I refused to believe them. A sharp pain shoots through my chest by just thinking about all the scars on her body. It was a horrific site. Just thinking about all those scars hardened my resolve.
But then again doubt creeps in. What was Mia talking about. That she was hurt too even without the marks.
No she is a lier.
I went back to the gym and started punching the bag hanging from the ceiling.

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥

𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰.

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥

Her words echo in my mind. How could she stand there and just admit to everything that she did. She is not even sorry. She said she will do it again. Just let her try. She has only seen one side of me until now. But if she tries anything she will soon find herself facing the other me.

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥

I was hurt too.

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥

I was hurt...

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥

Was hurt..

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥

Hurt..

No!

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥!

I stopped punching and tried to think of something else while trying to catch my breath.

"She doesn't deserve your sympathy Victor. She is a lying bitch and that's what she was doing. Lying to your face and manipulating you. All this time she has been manipulating you with her fake persona. That's what she does best. Lie. And even if she did suffer what is it. Her princess eyes couldn't take to look at the abuse so she had to look away!! ''
I muttered under my breath.
Don't think about it. Just focus on her threat of hurting Rose again.
With that I started punching the bag again.
𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥.

Yes yes I did. I had to and I will do it all over again if I had to.

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥.

I did... And do it all over again if I..

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥.

Do it all over again..

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥.

Do it.... Again....

𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥!!!

The chain holding the bag broke with the strength of my last punch and it fell down.

I fell to my knees myself as I tried to collect my thoughts. Her words playing in a loop in my mind all Jumbling together. I have to give her credit. She is a really good manipulator. Her words almost convinced me of her innocence and her helplessness in the matter. Well maybe she couldn't help but did she had to participate.

As I said almost.

A/N

How do you like the chapter.
Tell me in the comments.

PS: I recently watched Avengers and got this idea. So the punching bag scene is dedicated to our very own Captain Steve Rogers.

Comment, Vote.

- Author ❣️