Half knowledge

Third person pov

A few days passed. Mia was getting desperate. She couldn't understand what was going on. Everybody around her was behaving weird.
She had made some friends. While Rose was slowly coming out of her shell.
On top of that their gym teacher was annoying her. Why does he have to pair the twins in everything. He even puts them on the same team if there are more than two players on one side.
Although Mia has to admit that Rose was really good at sports. Well at least she isn't just a pathetic nerd. She thought. It also helps that when they are on the same team they almost always won.
Today wasn't a winning day though. They were running laps. No teams or pairs in this one thing at least.
Mia glanced at Rose. She was out of breath and trying to catch up to everyone else.
Suddenly she doubled over trying to breath. The teacher yelled and went to check on her. Her face was changing color. Mia almost felt bad for her.
Almost!
Rose was rushed to the nurse's office. The teacher called Mia. "Mia call your brother to pick her up. "
She texted Ilya since he was already in school.

Ilya pov

As soon as I got the text from Mia I ran towards the nurse's office. Mia was waiting outside.
"What happened. " I asked.
She shrugged. "She was having difficulty breathing during gym. Due to running laps probably. "
I narrowed my eyes at her. The way she said it just didn't sit right with me. These past few days the twins were behaving weird. Actually if you think about it there was something weird going on since the start. Others noticed it too. They both ignore each other for the most part. Rose flinches and often times her eyes have that look. The look most people won't know what to make of but being in the mafia we were pretty familiar with it.
Mia too sometimes get that look but hers are better concealed. She often glares at Rose like she hates her. But I have noticed it's almost always whenever Rose does something kind or gets scared or emotional.
Like she was glaring at her two days ago when she saw a puppy on the way to school and wanted to adopt the stray. Of course I said no but she got teary eyed and we settled on feeding it. Now I have to stop the car there everyday so Rose can feed it.
Rose acted like she was scared of Mia. Lately she too has started to glare back at Mia. It started after Mia's nightmare that night. It almost seems like she had some weight on her that she let go of, like she had wanted to say something for so long and finally she had shouted it to the world.
Just last night dad and all of us boys were talking about it. About how the girls seemed distant. It was like seeng two children whose families were mortal enemies and they both had to be in the same class with same friends constantly glaring at each other. It was concerning.
The nurse came out. "She is fine now, she was in that condition due to allergies. " She said.
Allergies, what allergies. He wondered.
He turned to Mia and she shrugged. "I don't have any Idea. " Again it was like she was trying to hide something.
"You can take her home now. " The nurse said.
He nodded and went inside. She was sleeping peace fully. "I gave her some heavy meds to relax her. " The nurse said.
He nodded and picked her up.

( Time skip. )

Third person pov

At home everyone was freaking out. They all wanted to check on Rose but she was still sleeping and they didn't want to disturb her.
"She is awake. " Said Nikolai poking his head out of her room.
He was sitting by her bed waiting for her to wake up.
They all rushed inside and immediately started fussing over her. They all were oblivious to Mia's inner turmoil. Now she was really scared. She had thought wrong. This wasn't a test. Now it was evident in the way they were all concerned for her health and fussing over her. She fucked up. Big time.
"Baby do you know what got you sick. " Kirill asked.
"I have no idea. I have many allergies but can't remember to what things. "
Mia knew, she had seen her mom several times slipping certain things in the little food she used to give Rose.
Which would then make her sick.
"It's ok sweetie we will have a test done and then get rid of what ever things you are allergic to. " Nikolai said.
"You will do that for me. " Rose asked looking up at him.
Of course, doesn't Mia gets seperate food cooked for her cause she is vegetarian. We love you both the same. "
Mia shuddered thinking about the day that turned her into a vegetarian from a chicken lover.
Wait love both the same...
Dammit, she couldn't have fucked up more. She ran out of there and went to her room locking the door behind her. She was freaking out. What if they found out. She shuddered. Then what the hell were they talking about last night. That overhead conversation was what lead her to do this.

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙈𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢. 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙩. 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙖𝙨... 𝙣𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩. 𝙄𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙙. 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚. 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮. 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠. 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨. 𝙄 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚.

Rose is such a sweet girl....so kind... gets so scared.... flinched when I..... Very Weak...

Mia... Acts weird around her... Ignoring her twin all the time... Strongly..... a very bad..
It's concerning... have to do something..

𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙙. 𝙊𝙝 𝙣𝙤. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙨. 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤.

𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙙'𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.

"I am concerned about the twins. " 𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙. "Especially Rose. " 𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. "Rose is such a sweet girl, she is so kind. Have anyone noticed how she gets so scared. Yesterday she flinched when I tried to hug her. Her eating has improved but her body is still very weak. " 𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡.
𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙. "Mia too acts weird around her. She keeps ignoring her twin all the time. She also keeps many of her Imotions strongly concealed. I have a very bad feeling about them. It's concerning me. We have to do something. They are hiding something from us."𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙. "For now let's get some rest. Tomorrow we will try and talk to the twins after school. I don't want to assume anything. Let's try to communicate with them before jumping to conclusions."𝘿𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩. 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠.