Is it shock

🌹 Rose pov

Do you know the feeling when you are zoning out but still too aware of your surroundings. Nothing makes sence around you but at the same time you are too sensitive to even a little noise such as a dropping pin. You are aware of the little whispers but can't make sense of them.
Is it shock. I don't know.

As I come out of whatever it is I focus on the concerned faces starring at me.
"You ok Rose? "
Ilya asked me and I nodded absent mindedly.
It was only me him and Dimitri now.
Victor had locked himself in the gym.
Dad had locked Mia in her room and then himself in his office.

Damon had gone to his own office saying he had to answer some calls. We all know that's bullshit. I think I even saw him going to the basement which is off limits to Mia and me for some reason unknown to us.

Kirill had gone to his room. The sounds of click click click sounded all the way down here. At this rate he is going to break that damm keyboard.

He wasn't the only one though.
The sounds coming from the gym seems like Victor is taking it out on the punching bag.... or perhaps himself. I can't blame him though. He was the closest to Mia.

Dimitri was twirling a little pocket knife in his fingers, a far away look in his eyes.
"Don't." I said.
He turned to me and raised an eyebrow.
"What ? "He asked.
"Don't do whatever you are thinking please. " I explained.
His eyes softened.
"Despite my hate for her she is still my little sister. Don't worry my blades won't touch her. " He said but then his eyes hardened again and his jaw clenched.
"But I can't guarantee you about anything else. "He said through his teeth.
His voice chilled me to my bones.
I wasn't oblivious to the rumors in school about my family. I think Damon going to the basement right after all this is no fluke. And I am definitely not oblivious to the rumors about Dimitri.
I can just hope that they are not true....

💅 Mia pov

I have been pacing in my room for almost an hour now. At least I think it's been an hour. I was crying on the floor for quite a while before I started pacing. Dad took my phone before locking me in here.

I glance at the door. What's going to happen now that everyone knows.
Gosh I am going out of my mind thinking about it.
This was not how it was supposed to happen. I am such an idiot.
As I was about to resume my pacing the door handle turns and it swings open.
I look up and what I see made me take a step back.

There was Victor standing in the doorway glaring at me. If looks could kill I would be dust right now.

"𝙒𝙝𝙮? " Was the only thing he said.

"W-why what? " I asked gulping.

"Why did you do all this? Fucking why Mia. Everyone else said you were behind all this. I was the only one to believe in you. Hell. I still can't believe that you would something like that. I trusted you!! " He yelled.

There was a crazed look in his eyes.
I had never seen Victor like that before. I stumbled back as he bared his teeth and advanced towards me.

A/N

Do comment your thoughts.
Ps: How do you like the emojis with the pov. Should I use them or not.

- Author ❣️