Years ago. When I was younger.

I kinda liked this girl I knew. She was mine and we were sweethearts.

Jareth P.O.V.

I was five years old at the time. Just a little squirt really. I was running through a short maze my parents were building so no intruders could get to the castle easily. It was the day I met (Y/N).

I remember just running around happily without a care in the world! And then Oof! I had run into a young girl.... She didn't look like a goblin. She was pretty, her (H/C) hair was tied back into a small braid, and her (E/C) eyes sparkled like little gems. She had fallen and her (F/C) Dress was dirty now.

"Hey!" She squeaked in a cute little voice, "Watch where you're going!"

Who did this girl think she was? I was a prince! "Watch your tongue! I'm a prince!"

She laughed cutely. "A Prince?! Cool! Can I be a Princess?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Are your parents royalty?"

"Well.... No.... Are yours?"

I nodded happily, "They're the king and queen of the Goblin Kingdom! I'm going to be the Goblin King someday!"

She giggled that cute little giggle, "You're funny!"

I smiled and held her hand, "my name is Jareth. We're gonna be best friends!"

She smiled at this.

~weeks later~

I had come to learn her name was (Y/N). She was not from my world yet we were very close. She had expressed a little puppy love which I returned.

"(Y/N) when I become king would you like to be my queen?" I asked.

She smiled and looked at me, "Of course JerJer!"

I grinned at the pet name and kissed her nose.

We grew up and she forgot about me. Thought I was imaginary. I became king and I have everything I want. Except her.....

And that my goblins is the story of my love (Y/N)