Inside the crystal part 2

Jareth's P.O.V.

I watch her in the crystal. I saw us as children and I saw the wedding.

I gently set down the crystal and cry. Why doesn't she love me any more? I feel guilty for trapping her now. But I can't let her leave! My heart is cracked and broken. Please just let her love me!

Your P.O.V.

The scene changes again and you're sitting on Jareth's lap on his throne. You have a tiny infant that looks like a combination of you and Jareth. You look at your ring to see you're still "married" even though you know you're dreaming.

"Doesn't our son look so handsome today my beloved queen?" The dream Jareth asks you with a large grin on his face.

Is this what life would be like if she stayed?

"Yes my king! He's the cutest thing I've ever seen," you look back at him with the same loving smile, "we should name him Jareth the second. He has your eyes."

"Yes my darling. We shall name him that!" He kisses your neck softly.

You sigh and remember this is a dream.

"Jareth please let me out of here!"

Dream Jareth looks at you with a small smile and kisses you. You feel as if you're falling still kissing him you open your eyes and the infant is gone and the real Jareth is holding you tightly.

He looks at you sadly not wanting to let you go. "I love you (Y/N). I want you to be mine. Forever."

You sigh and look down at the throne room. The goblins are all staring at you. You know they know who you are.

"Jareth I have a life at home. I have my family. I just can't leave that all behind."

He looks about ready to cry and then an idea pops into his head and he grins.

"What if I fixed that problem?" He asks.

"What do you mean...?"

He just grins.