Chapter 20

Ruby's P.O.V.

Jareth is laid on the floor as I turn to look at him. Every one of his features are as handsome as I remember. I love my king... And he loves me. He may have pushed me into my world but I know it was out of love.

I watch him nervously fiddle with one of his crystal balls and I giggle.

"Did you miss me my beloved?" I ask as I help him up.

I hear him mumble something.

"What was that!?"

He jumps, "o-of course I d-d-did my dear..."

I smile as he looks at me nervously. It's probably because I'm a few inches taller than him.

"I'm going to our room to move my stuff in. Come meet me later if you'd like," I say with a small wink.

He just stares and I walk off very annoyed.

Jareth's P.O.V.

I had mumbled "not at all".

The minute she's gone I get (Y/N)'s family and send them all home. Mel insists I keep (Y/N) with me but go into the crystal ball to tell her what is happening. I agree and go to (Y/N)'s rose garden.

I look into the crystal ball to see (Y/N) sitting in a bunch of pillows holding dream me's hand as he reassures her everything will be ok. I sigh and go into the crystal ball.

"Jareth!" I hear her say.

I grin sadly at my beautiful (Y/N).

"Hello darling.... So Mel is safe with your parents but she told me to keep you with me. As you've heard the story Ruby is back and she will kill you if you don't stay in here with dream me. I know it's not the real thing but I'll let you out as soon as Ruby is gone. Alright?"

She sadly nods and runs over to hug me.

"I love you too Jareth...."